Let's get lucky in October train!

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Re: Let's get lucky in October train!

Postby Russarry » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:24 am

Morphett just hopping on to say that I am absolutely delighted for you. You so deserve this.. please God I hope this is a sticky bean & you have a gorgeous healthy baby that you so very much deserve. Happy & healthy 9 months for you. X

Russarry

Postby Flipper23 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Morphett hopping on to say a huge congratulations!!! You so deserve a happy and healthy 9 months. I bet you are smiling from ear to ear today! xx
Flipper23

Postby mrsbb » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Morphett - congratulations girl!! A very happy and healthy 9 months to you!! :-)
mrsbb

Postby Luckystar17 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Congrats morphett! Absolutely delighted for you. Happy and healthy 9 months.
Luckystar17

Postby morphett » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:06 pm

aw thanks girls, i wont lie, along with being terrified, im bloody delighted.. gotta get through these early weeks for the first hurdle, will be having the panorama or harmony test as last miscarriage showed a chromonsonal abnormailty so fx we get that far.. trying so hard not to get ahead of myself but this baby would be born around my sons 3rd anniversary all going well, so just hoping that is a good omen..
morphett

Postby Russarry » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Ah Morphett that will be such a special time for you and no doubt you are nervous but your little boy will be sending you all the baby dust in the world. The very best of luck to you and your little family :)

Russarry

Postby Gymbunni » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Morph just popping on to say congrats. Absolutely chuffed for you and so we'll deserved. Will keep you in my thoughts and hope to see you and that rainbow baby on the summer baby train soon. Xx
Gymbunni

Postby Deemarie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Congratulations Morphett!!! Delighted to see another BFP on this train! How are you feeling?
Deemarie

Postby morphett » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:28 pm

feeling ok, had a really bad dizzy spell on tuesday night which got me thinking i could be pregnant...have had it before bfps in the past.. just tired, sore boobs and full of rage, my poor kids are being roared at in the mornings! a bit crampy too so just hoping bean is settling in well in there.. how about you? have you been to your gp yet? ill go next thursday when im off work again..
thanks gym, delighted and excited, will hop onto the train soon. xx
morphett

Postby Deemarie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Really? Thank God I haven't been dizzy but I still have odd cramps now and again, I'm the same I was wrecked today and my little woman god help her got roared at too! Felt awful! No I'm waiting till next week I want to test again Monday and then I'll book in, my local GPs are useless so I'm not going in until I'm good and ready! So will you be late June? Delighted for you!
Deemarie

Postby morphett » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:48 pm

yeah 29th going by lmp but as i ovulate later than day 14 itll probably push out to 1st july fx.. have you worked out your edd?
morphett

Postby Deemarie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:13 pm

Yeah I think I'm about the 28th or thereabouts all going well!
Deemarie

Postby morphett » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:22 pm

well girls, i think my hoy was shortlived..started spotting this evening, cramping and dull backache so think it may be a chemical pregnancy, am gutted... not surehow much more if this shit i can take...
so pissed off..
morphett

Postby Flipper23 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Oh Morphett....I don’t even know what to say. Sorry for TMI question but what colour is the spotting? Is this your second MC/CP? I am just so sorry. Gutted for you. Take care of yourself this weekend x
Flipper23

Postby ceoltoirin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:43 am

Morphett xx I am hoping that the spotting was brown and that this is a sticky bean for you. I had brown spotting for weeks with my lb. You have been through the mill so whatever happens please know we are here for you. It's ok to be angry and resentful at times like these. Sending you hugs and hope xx
ceoltoirin

Postby morphett » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:58 am

thanks girls, am so confused.. it was red and quite a bit like start of af.. quite bad lower back pain and lots of cramping...it seems to have eased off now but the back ache is still there, which i do suffer with anyway.. took another frer this morning and the line is darker so if it was a chemical it would be similar or lighter no? am taking 150mg aspirin so am a bit nervous about continuing that as its a blood thinner and im scared if i do continue then it will mean a lot of blood loss and perhaps a trip to maternity hospital, but if i dont keep taking it, and this is just a bit of spotting and all is ok in there, i need the aspirin to prevent miscarriage...my head is fucking melted, worried about ectopic now and have myself convinced i hace referred shoulder pain but nothing too bad, dont know what to do.. flipper this will be my 3rd loss after the stillbirth of my 3rd little boy at 37 weeks in june 2015.. had a mc at 11 weeks in july 16, one at 9 weeks in may of this year and now this.. why can't pregnancy after loss just be straightforward.. so worried and anxious and just in limbo now..
morphett

Postby Russarry » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 am

Morphett so sorry to hear you're having a tough time at the minute. You have suffered unimaginable heartache in the past that you deserve to catch a break. Please God that this is only a breakthrough bleed. Such a great sign though that you got a stronger line.. would you give your maternity hospital a ring and ask them for some advice regarding the aspirin? They'd surely know your history with your little boy and the miscarriages so will you be treated as a high risk?

Russarry

Postby Michelle81 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:22 am

Morphett what a confusing and worrying time for you, you poor thing. I would def get some advise about the aspirin. Do you have a good gp you coulf ring? I was told after my mc that if I got pg again to go straight to EPU. Is tgat possible for you? Am really hoping for you x
Apologies deemarie, my previous post should have said bfp not bfn!
MoMeE did you test again? Still hope for you.
I'm trying to hold off on testing until tmrw but tempted to do onè today. Would i be mad to do one now after peeing already?
Michelle81

Postby MrsAM » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Morphett, I have absolutely everything crossed for you and your little bean. I really hope the bleed was just breakthrough bleeding. Keep us posted won't you?? Xx
MrsAM

Postby MoMeE » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Morphett , thrilled to see you got a bfp, I know it's a stressful time and you're having some doubts but thinking of you and wishing your pregnancy settles and gives you your much longed for rainbow baby xx
Af arrived for me on Wed I think, pretty disappointed but over it now and looking forward to Nov fertile week... (I thought I'd posted an update but it mustn't have loaded)
MoMeE

PreviousNext

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)