Let's get lucky in October train!

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Let's get lucky in October train!

Postby ceoltoirin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi ladies- I don't see an October train set up so I hope nobody minds me cranking up the engine on this one.

So I am a Mammy of one 10 month old baby boy. It took us 18 months to conceive our precious bundle so as soon as my cycles returned (last month) we decided to bite the bullet and start trying again. We are hoping to get our BFP in October. I will add a new 'train post' shortly just incase someone else set one up and I can't see it through all the spam xx

Wilwetrythree
Cycle 1
Bfp due October 4th?

Ceoltoirin
Ttc#2
Cycle 1
Bfp due October 10th
AF arrived October 17th - 7 days late grr!!

MoMeE
Ttc #2
Bfp due October 15th
AF arrived October 18th

MrsAmy
Ttc #4
Cycle #27
Bfp due 19th October
AF arrived October 18th

Morphet
Ttc #4
Bfp due 19th October :positive

Deemarie
TTC #2
Bfp due October 23rd - congratulations BFP 16th :positive

Luckystar
ttc #2
cycle 2
bfp due 24th October

Siuthmama
Ttc #2
Cycle 2

Michelle81
Ttc #1
2 years ttc

Galwaygirl1

SMB
Ttc #1
Cycle 9
Bfp due 28th October

Cherrycola
Ttc #3
Bfp due end of October

Mimi112
Ttc #1
Cycle 10
Bfp due tbc
Last edited by ceoltoirin on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 25 times in total.
ceoltoirin

Re: Let's get lucky in October train!

Postby Willwetrythree » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Hey ceoltoirin can you add me in please ttc no3 this is our first month. Very irregular cycles average 33 but go from 28-37 looking to test around the 4th but clueless where I am in my cycle to be honest
Willwetrythree

Postby ceoltoirin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Hey wilwetrythree - sounds very like my own cycles. This will be my first cycle trying for number 2 but no real idea if it will be 28 days or 35 days. I had ridiculous ranges before my lb. Since this is my first cycle pp I have nothing solid to go on.
ceoltoirin

Postby Willwetrythree » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:03 pm

God it's so annoying isnt it . I don't even get that ewcm everyone talks of, didn't when trying last time either so I really have no clue. The 4th is cd 33!
Willwetrythree

Postby Russarry » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 pm

Good for you Ceoltoirin, we were on a few trains together last year :) I've 21 months between my DS & DD. Even though it's tough going, I wouldn't have it any other way :) best of luck to you and I hope you get your BFP very soon :)

Russarry

Postby Gymbunni » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:31 am

Good luck Ceoltorin. I was on alot of trains with you too. Hope your stay will be short this time
Gymbunni

Postby MrsAM » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:14 am

Wow Ceol! I was on trains with you for your first baby! I actually remember you getting your bfp! Unfortunately I'm still hanging around. :-(

Will you add me to the train, please?

MrsAmy
Ttc #4
Cycle #27
Bfp due 19th October

Huge good luck to everyone and :babydust
MrsAM

Postby Luckystar17 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:38 am

Hi all, can I hop on please? AF arrived this morning.
ttc #2
cycle 2
bfp due 24th October
Luckystar17

Postby ceoltoirin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Thanks ladies xx sorry to hear your still waiting MrsA hopefully we can both catch an egg real soon. It feels so strange but comforting being back. I loved the support last time and definitely feel it helped with any highs and lows.

Gymbunni I was beyond thrilled to see your happy news xx I have been quietly stalking the site for updates on those who travelled the trains with me last time xx h&h 9 months xx
ceoltoirin

Postby Willwetrythree » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:45 am

Hi girls how Is everyone doing?

So my cycles are usually 33 but have once been 37 days long. I'm cd 28 today and my one were literally wet through this am when I wiped there was Tmi I know, yellow jelly discharge .did a fr test and of coarse negative . I never get ewcm could that be that now at cd 28?? I've never been this "wet" before that its wet my pjs I thought my period had come? Any advice?? Should I start bd mad again?
Willwetrythree

Postby Willwetrythree » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Anybody?
Willwetrythree

Postby Southmama » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi girls. Can i join ye? Its my first month off the pill.
Ttc baby no 2. Have a dd who just turned 3. Had irregular cycles when ttc #1.Looking forward to getting to know ye all.
Southmama

Postby Russarry » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:27 am

Willwetrythree, I'm not actively ttc but I have been on the trains before so do be lurking. Seen your post above. I'd take any sort of "wet feeling" as a sign that ov is near. I never got the ewcm myself when ttc but anytime I got something that was not normal for me I'd consider it a sign of ov. Do you have any opks handy that you could test with to confirm? Anyway if it was me then id start bd'ing. best of luck :)

Russarry

Postby ceoltoirin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:07 pm

Hey wilwetrythree - sorry been busy in work this past week and not getting much sleep. DS is teething.

I never go by mucus / days etc as there are lots of things that can throw or change ov. Basically I was advised by my GP last time to BD the day after bleeding stops from my period and every 3 days for the first week, then every 2 days until my period starts again. Sperm can survive up to 3 days so doing that allows stores to build up both in terms of your OHs stores and then to ensure you catch that egg.

We went every day one month then every other day and every 3 days for months. Really there is no exact science that fits everyone unless you are being monitored by a hospital for follicle development etc.

Put it this way I had ov pain a week ago and today I was doubled over with ov pain again??!! Since it's my first cycle it could be a double ov but I could also have misread one set of symptoms.

Not sure if any of that will help xx
ceoltoirin

Postby MoMeE » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi All, been off trains for a few months but lurking a bit so might as well jump on! I'm ttc no 2 and just at ovulation around this weekend so hoping for a bfp mod Oct, my Glow App reckons it's 15th Oct. Had more noticeable ovulation symptoms this month than in the past few months so hoping it's a good sign. I'm coming up to 35 so getting a little worried it mightn't happen so easily, been ttc on and off for about a year now. Good luck everyone!
MoMeE

Postby MrsAM » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:12 am

Sorry girls, I've been a bit MIA. Finding the whole ttc thing a bit difficult these days.

Fertile week apparently starts today and I've been up all night with a tummy bug, So that's a good start! Not.

Hop everyone is well.
MrsAM

Postby Michelle81 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:56 am

Hi ceoltoirin, it's taken me a week since af but starting to come round now and ready to jump on the train if you don't mind adding me please? 2 years ttc #1, Mmc in March, cd8.
Willwetrythree I'm not great with the ewcm I'm afraid but I can't see any harm in dtd anyway. Could you have been too early to test?
MrsAmy sorry to hear you're feeling crappy, that's not ideal at all. Hope you can recover enough to get a few sessions in!
My gp has suggested dtd day 12, 14 and 16 only this month to make sure dhs sperm is in top condition and to reduce the pressure but I'm a little nervous about doing it so little. What do ye think girls?
Michelle81

Postby mrsbb » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Very best of luck Michelle, and all you other ladies! Xx
mrsbb

Postby Galwaygirl1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi please can you add me to the train? My ovulating dates have been hard to pin down for last few months but going to test every 2 days this month after period. I had a miscarriage in May and am having my first acupuncture session Thurs as want to get my body in best condition
Galwaygirl1

Postby SMB » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:38 am

Hi ladies, very first time on one of these. Feels a bit heartbreaking... never thought it would be this difficult. Maybe this will be a nice support though.
Could you add me pls? TTC #1 cycle 9 BFP TBC... cycle is usually 28 days but have spotting today & am only day 21. Xx
SMB

Next

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)