**lucky October train cho cho!!**

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Re: **lucky October train cho cho!!**

Postby Rebelette » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 am

Hi girls. This is my first time posting here but I have to admit to stalking/following this website and particularly this train for the last few months. It has been a huge help to me to know I'm not going mad with this TTC business so a HUGE THANKS to you all, your conversations and hope have kept me sane. We started trying in April and got our BFP the 1st month but it wasn't to be and we miscarried.
The past few months have been pretty rough but this week we got a **BFP** We're absolutely thrilled :) but I am still very nervous, I hope this little one sticks!!!
I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone and to let ye know that this really was a lucky train even if ye didn't know I was on it :)
Rebelette

Postby MrsT » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:16 am

That's a lovely message Rebelette. Many many many congratulations on your BFP. Can understand why you're feeling somewhat nervous after your upset earlier this year (have gone thru 3 myself). Only natural hun. You wouldn't be human if you didn't. Please God this little one will stay put for ye and that you will have an amazingly healthy and wonderfully happy 9 months.
MrsT

Postby Hailey » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Congrats him h&h 9 months, hope it's a sticky bean x
Hailey

Postby mamaw » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Huge congratulations rebelette xxx

mamaw

Postby miniak » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Congrats girl. Best of luck with it all. Hope the Oct train rubs off on the rest of us!!
miniak

Postby Rebelette » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks everyone. Fingers crossed 2012 will be a lucky year for us all!!!
Rebelette

Postby MrsEL10 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Congrats rebelette
TTC # 1 Dec 10 - Dec 12, currently pregnant on # 2 :)
MrsEL10

Postby Hailey » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi girls! Ok so I don't know what possessed me but I have been feeling "pregnant" the last week af came on the 28th oct but I never got a proper flow! Just kinda brown discharge when I wiped after day 2 till today. I had a wird tugging feeling when I lay down on my left side at night, cried over nothing and got angry over nothing lol, anyway I decided to take a text this morn but forgot bout it so took one 4 hours later............. And got a faint but definite line on a cb test! Totally shocked! Then less than an hour later I'm bleeding a bit very sticky and brown don't know what to do or think, my body is totally taking the piss outa me arghhh really hoping its not a mc though I wouldn't be surprised as I had a few drinks over the weekend n was on antibiotics n steroids las wk :(
Hailey

Postby khloed » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Congratulations Rebelette
khloed

Postby MrsEL10 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Hailey hopefully it's just implantation, if it's brown it's old blood, but if you're worried ring gp or hospital. Congrats
MrsEL10

Postby theboss » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:21 pm

hailey congrat a line is a line, as msel said if its brown its old blood, I had this on dd, but went for a private scan just to be sure, and the lady pointed out all the old bloods in my cervix and said it might come out and it might not, but as long as its brown and no cramps it looks good, judging by the last date of af, how far along would you be??
theboss

Postby mamaw » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Aww hailey. This is great news. Like mrsel10 said it sounds like it could be impkantation bleeding. See how you go and take another test, try frer. If youre worried maybe give your gp a bell xxx

mamaw

Postby Hailey » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:46 pm

theboss wrote:hailey congrat a line is a line, as msel said if its brown its old blood, I had this on dd, but went for a private scan just to be sure, and the lady pointed out all the old bloods in my cervix and said it might come out and it might not, but as long as its brown and no cramps it looks good, judging by the last date of af, how far along would you be??

Goin by last af which was on 27th sept I'd be 5 weeks still not thinking I'm preg don't want to get my hopes up I case test was wrong!! So takin a fr in a few hours, thanks for the replies girls I'm a bit more at ease now :) don't know what I'd do without ye xx
Hailey

Postby mamaw » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Like theboss saud a line is a line. The very words ye uttered to me two weeks ago. Make sure you drink plenty and havent pee'd for at least 2hrs before testing. That way it'll be nice and concentrated. Best of luck and let us know how it goes xxx

mamaw

Postby miniak » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Does everyone get implantation bleeding??? I'm learning something new everyday. I know about it but just want to know does everyone get it?

Hailey, did af arrive on the day it was due?? Mine arrived 2 days early but was dark brown like what your saying and lasted 2 days.

Just when ppl think they are out. eh!! :?

The Oct train is like supersonic! I'm not officially joining any train, ie the November one, af due again on dec 4th ish! Its great to see all the bfps on a train but its tough being left behind. Onwards and upwards ;)
miniak

Postby Hailey » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:21 pm

I'm testing in an hour!! Af was a day early miniak I had a tiny bit of bright red spotting on cd24 n thought it was implantation but then af ( or what I thought was af) arrived this's ttc business is tough work :p

I could still be out miniak!! You should start the December train Hun it was all the positivity on this that so many bfp's so start with good vibes and kick em off if the bring negativity lol! Onwards and upwards Hun everything crossed for u n mrsel bfp babydust!

I'll post in an hour or so after next test.......bricking it!!!
Hailey

Postby miniak » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:35 pm

OMG best of luck girl :-))

Not starting any train just trying not to get too involved and trying to relax bout things, If i join a train officially I feel its pressure to get a bfp and I may not. Im grand about things not on a downer or anything.

Excited for you wooohooo .... im staying online to see the results!!!! haha
miniak

Postby MrsEL10 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Miniak did you test just to be sure

I'm staying off the trains. I set up a new non train post :lol:
MrsEL10

Postby MrsEL10 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh and no not everyone gets implantation bleeding.
MrsEL10

Postby Hailey » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:26 pm

OMG BFP!!!! 2 very definite pink lines!!!!

Lol mrsel What an amazing train journey girls :)
Hailey

PreviousNext

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)