TIPS ON TTC

A good place to introduce yourself to our friendly community. We don't bite!

TIPS ON TTC

Postby Sugarfairy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Hi ladies, I'm nearly 28 years old I was on contraception for about 10 years before my diagnosis of a low AMH count and endometriosis and since I got that news in aug 2017 I have come off all contraception, and got checked by my gyno and started TTC with my partner of over 5 years. We planned having kids lots before but were going to wait till we bought our own house (due in March 2018) but decided to move things forward because of my results. I have cut down on the alcohol, given up smoking, take the fertility vitamins use ovulation tests etc. Has any one any other tips we can try. Also since we have started TTC my partner appears to get 'stage fright' the week of ovulation he's 32 years old. Anyone else ever experience this? Any advice is grateful
Tia
Sugarfairy

Re: TIPS ON TTC

Postby mrsmc2017 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:09 am

Hi sugar fairy, like you I’m new to the world of ttc. Got married in May 16 & decided in July we would start trying. Have a weird cycle (33 days up to 38 days) but nothing obv showing from bloods etc. find it imposs to calculate O day. However think I may have managed it this time so let’s see if that bfp will show in the next few months if not this one. I’m 34 so don’t want 2 waste time!!
The Man gets a bit sick of the old window period like yours but hopefully neither of us will be too long at it. It’s a mind warp isn’t it.
mrsmc2017

Postby Michelle81 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:43 pm

The pressure of the ovulation window can cause problems for the men sugarfairy. Have you tried not telling him and just dtd? Dtd every 2/3 days throughout the cycle is recommended. I also have endometriosis and am booked in for a laparoscopy to get it removed.
Michelle81

Postby mrsmc2017 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:47 pm

That’s a lot of dtd lol! Especially if like me you can’t really pin down O day. It’s taken me months to know the signs on time.
mrsmc2017

Return to New Members - Say Hello and Welcome