Reflux helppp!!!!!

Breastfeeding, Bottle, Introducing Solids, Weaning, Nutrition, Health.

Reflux helppp!!!!!

Postby Carlypnolan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi ladies i have twin girls who are 11 weeks old but 5 weeks old adjusted !!they have been on aptamil 1 but are not settled after feeds they wont sleep and are quiet fidgety arms and lega flying, they also have reflux on it the milk could pour from their mouths or they could get hiccups and be sick it. I changed them to aptamil anti reflux and first day it seemed great everything stayed down but the next day they started to get so crampy and cried and cried trying to pass wind and also has really runnt nappies after each food and also developed like a silent reflux you could hear them swalling it aftwr it would come up their throat they would gag or it would go against their breath...anyway i swapped back to their normal aptamil 1 as i would rather change their clothes after feeds than see them in pain but now they are back to not sleeping after feeds and being unsettled !!any help appreciated
Carlypnolan

Re: Reflux helppp!!!!!

Postby Wishingandhoping » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi Carly you poor thing! I can't imagine having twins with reflux! One is hard enough! Have you spoken to your doctor? My lo is on enfamil ar and z a n t a c. We eventually ended up in hosp and it was best thing ever. She got on right dose and paediatrician monitors her closely.
As for sleeping she was a disaster during the day but has improved greatly. We fouled swaddling great it really helped settle her.
Wishingandhoping

Postby sugarpuff » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:24 pm

Hey carly.my little man had it i had to put him on comfort feed.works great u have to give it time thou.i also used biokult in his bottles.its to help the good bacteria but it breaks down the wind.hope this helps.its hard wen there so unsettled
sugarpuff

Postby tippergirl » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Have you joined the surviving reflux Ireland page on Facebook carly? You'll get great help and advice there.
[/url]
tippergirl

Postby Nmomoftwo » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Babies magic tea is an organic herbal product that worked good for my reflux baby.
Nmomoftwo

Return to Feeding Baby