C-section mammies!

Everything about taking care of baby, toddlers, pre-school, primary kids, teenagers, parenting in general.

C-section mammies!

Postby Hailey » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Hi ladies!

My lg is 9 weeks since yesterday. I'm a little concerned that I have had what I can only describe as 3 af's since she was born by c section I bleed for 3-7 days it's stops for 2-5 days n comes back again! I'm feckin withered fom it!! Can anyway shed done light on it for me please? Has it happened to anyone else?
Hailey

Re: C-section mammies!

Postby kaf1807 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Hey Hailey just read ur post and had to reply .....I am sorry I didnt have section but I think maybe have a word with ur phn see wat they say. With my second baby I bled for around 6-7 days and my af did not come back until my baby was about 10 weeks he was bf so I no it messes up ur cycles . Also ur body has been through alot and still getting back to normal after the birth . It annoying to be bleeding for so long but def speak to ur phn hth.
kaf1807

Postby Hailey » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Thanks for replying kaf! I'm waiting on an appt for gynae to see what's going on. My go has PHN appt in the morning so I'll say it to her too x
Hailey

Postby momofone » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:25 pm

hello congratulations on your little girl, I had a c section but didnt have any strange period patterns I would think its just one of those things that will right itself eventually, is it more painful than normal or anything? You could always go back to your doc or even ring them for advice, or if you have VHI ring the care nurse x
momofone

Return to General Parenting Chat