Amber teething necklace

Everything about taking care of baby, toddlers, pre-school, primary kids, teenagers, parenting in general.

Amber teething necklace

Postby tippmam » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:04 am

Does anyone use one??
tippmam

Re: Amber teething necklace

Postby Nervousnelly » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Two of my friends have used these and swear by them, they recommended them to the rest of our friends
Nervousnelly

Postby tippmam » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:04 pm

I've hear great reviews but I'm nervous of the fact they're necklaces I think I'll order & see how I feel when It comes! Little man is suffering wicked
tippmam

Postby shellybelly » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:08 pm

A friend of mine had one a while back and she wrapped around her little girls ankle, and a good job she did as the band it was on snapped and some of the beads fell off and into her babygro, so she was lucky. But saying that I don't know what the quality of it was or where she got it. I have heard they are brilliant though so I'd say as long as you get a good quality one you should be fine, and maybe put it around his ankle as well just in case.
shellybelly

Postby tippergirl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:52 pm

I used one tippmam but I didn't see any difference in my lo with/without it. I have friends who used them & thought they were great.
[/url]
tippergirl

Postby tippergirl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:54 pm

I read today that the ambesol oil (spelling might be wrong here) is great for teething but you need to say it's for an adult as there's an issue with it under licensing but lots of docs say to use it that it's safe.
[/url]
tippergirl

Postby Marie85 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:41 am

I don't really know anything about them but this is the first thing that came up when I googled them!
http://www.hse.ie/eng/health/child/chil ... klace.html
Marie85

Postby tippmam » Fri May 01, 2015 11:50 am

Thank ls for all the replies ladies he's suffering unreal it hasn't come yet anyway am hoping once the tooth is up he will settle down a bit
tippmam

Postby mluckygal » Wed May 13, 2015 11:26 am

I used one on the ankle and found it settled her greatly. Removed the need for calpol or anything else. She wouldn't take to bonjella or granules so I had to try something. It was on a cotton (I think) thread and so would not snap like elastic. I kept it under clothes and she did not take any notice of it. It worked wonders and made a big difference to her. I lost it in the swimming pool changing room and could really tell the difference after a few days. I got mine from https://www.ambersos.com/products.html/ ... R-CHILDREN
mluckygal

Return to General Parenting Chat