Whats best to give toddler to help prevent colds / flu?

Everything about taking care of baby, toddlers, pre-school, primary kids, teenagers, parenting in general.

Whats best to give toddler to help prevent colds / flu?

Postby michde » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi all, my lo started in junior infants in sept gone, since then between the vomiting bug and all the doses that's going she has been out of school already 6 days and she's sick again. Literally she gets a dose and ends up with dreadful cough and cant sleep gets temp etc etc. So each time I've had her at doc and needs antiboitic etc, now again she's out with exact same thing, I asked doc today what can we do to prevent all this and she said its just one of those things, its junior infants they all get it.....But I'm so worried that they are going to say or comment about the days she's missing, but I cant do anything. Is there anything you find that is good to help this situation? Thanks
michde

Re: Whats best to give toddler to help prevent colds / flu?

Postby kid2017 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:49 pm

Toddler magic tea contains Peppermint, Chamomile, Rooibos, Fennel, Licorice Root. All these ingredients are good for digestion and common cold in babies and toddlers. My baby caught with cold and was having indigestion and this tea was lifesaver for us.
kid2017

Re: Whats best to give toddler to help prevent colds / flu?

Postby michde » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Sounds super, where did you get it or what is it actually called?
michde

Return to General Parenting Chat