ever wonder what your baby will look like?

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

ever wonder what your baby will look like?

Postby lovemylilbean » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:35 pm

i cant wait to see!!whos hair it will have, (although we both have dark hair mines much lighter than oh!), whos eyes, if baby gets its daddys dimple, etc, already looks like baby has its daddys long legs lol!so any of ye wonder who r what baby will get from you or ur oh? my oh said he hopes baby will have my ability to fall in to a deep sleep at the drop of a hat lol!
lovemylilbean

Re: ever wonder what your baby will look like?

Postby babyL » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:05 pm

I'm always wondering lol! I'm dying to know who he'll look like and what colour eyes and hair he'll have! My daughter is dark and curly like myself! She has blue eyes like all the grandchildren on my side, so I'm hoping he'll be the same lol! I'd love him to have his daddys dimples aswell! And tall like daddy and sis! Eeeeek won't be long till I find out!
DD born 18/02/04
DS born 04/05/12
babyL

Postby lovemylilbean » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:24 pm

nope not long now hun r u all set?what name have u picked if u dont mind me askin?blue eyes r strong on my side too, ive two tone blue eyes sil thinks they r crazy blue lol, oh has brown, sallow skin, black hair, hes half italian so hope babs gets his colouring as i have typical irish skin lol!cant wait only 20 more weeks to see lol!cripled with heartburn the past few days , maybe babs will have lots of hair lol!
lovemylilbean

Postby chellebaby2012 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:13 pm

im going to meet our baby very soon and im sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see what he/she looks like, i hope they have my hubby's eyes cos they are big and blue and i think baby will be blonde because we were both fair when born (im still really blonde hubby is darker) also i hope baby has hubby's skin cos it turns brown by just looking at the sun whereas i just burn!! :roflmao its just so exciting girls :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
chellebaby2012

Postby pebbles » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 pm

both me and OH have fair sandy hair, mine would have been blonde once but got darker over the years. we actually both have green eyes so i rekon babs will too. what im most excited about seeing is the hair colour! red is really strong in my family, ive 3 brothers and they all have lovely dark red hair..and im just thinking how gorgeous that would be on a little girl! i realised recently that the name i chose when i began coming on here is "pebbles" and shes a red haired little girl, i wonder was it fate!!! i was still only TTC when i joined n it never even occurrred to me!
i hope she has her daddy's and aunty's skin tone cos they get a tan straight away just like ur OH chellebaby! i on the other hand have the pale irish skin! no tans in my family! so excited to find out.. still loads of waiting to do here tho!!!
pebbles

Postby MarcsMrs » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Im forever thinking about this.....my DH is very foreign looking, although hes a Dub through & through people often think hes a Mauri as hes so dark! And he has the most beautiful long dark curls!! I really hope she gets her Daddys curls!! Funny thing is that he was born blonde!! I was a blonde child & darkened a bit but am nowhere near as dark as my hubby!!! Kinda feel this LO will be the image of her Daddy as genes in DHs family are so strong!

MarcsMrs

Postby babyL » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 pm

lovemylilbean wrote:nope not long now hun r u all set?what name have u picked if u dont mind me askin?blue eyes r strong on my side too, ive two tone blue eyes sil thinks they r crazy blue lol, oh has brown, sallow skin, black hair, hes half italian so hope babs gets his colouring as i have typical irish skin lol!cant wait only 20 more weeks to see lol!cripled with heartburn the past few days , maybe babs will have lots of hair lol!

I'm as set as I'll ever be now lol! Just can't wait to see him now, we've actually no name for him yet as we just can't decide oh keeps adding names to the last the last few days so we'll just see what he looks like and then decide! Myself and my oh have "Irish skin" so he'll def have it too, I've hazel eyes and oh has blue eyes so I think he'll have blue aswell lol! 20 weeks won't be long hunni believe me mine have flown by its scary :)
DD born 18/02/04
DS born 04/05/12
babyL

Postby babyL » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 pm

chellebaby2012 wrote:im going to meet our baby very soon and im sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see what he/she looks like, i hope they have my hubby's eyes cos they are big and blue and i think baby will be blonde because we were both fair when born (im still really blonde hubby is darker) also i hope baby has hubby's skin cos it turns brown by just looking at the sun whereas i just burn!! :roflmao its just so exciting girls :D

Aww your next hunni I'd say the excitement it's unbearable at times! :)
DD born 18/02/04
DS born 04/05/12
babyL

Postby chellebaby2012 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 pm

yes im so ready to meet :baba now, im going in Saturday so in less then 2 days ill hopefully get to see the end result yippee :happydance
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
chellebaby2012

Postby babyL » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:44 am

chellebaby2012 wrote:yes im so ready to meet :baba now, im going in Saturday so in less then 2 days ill hopefully get to see the end result yippee :happydance

Saturday woohoo it's brilliant you know when it's all going to happen! The very best of luck hunni xxx
DD born 18/02/04
DS born 04/05/12
babyL

Postby lovemylilbean » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 am

babyL wrote:
lovemylilbean wrote:nope not long now hun r u all set?what name have u picked if u dont mind me askin?blue eyes r strong on my side too, ive two tone blue eyes sil thinks they r crazy blue lol, oh has brown, sallow skin, black hair, hes half italian so hope babs gets his colouring as i have typical irish skin lol!cant wait only 20 more weeks to see lol!cripled with heartburn the past few days , maybe babs will have lots of hair lol!

I'm as set as I'll ever be now lol! Just can't wait to see him now, we've actually no name for him yet as we just can't decide oh keeps adding names to the last the last few days so we'll just see what he looks like and then decide! Myself and my oh have "Irish skin" so he'll def have it too, I've hazel eyes and oh has blue eyes so I think he'll have blue aswell lol! 20 weeks won't be long hunni believe me mine have flown by its scary :)

u never know sil2be little girl has mad blue eyes n both her n her dh had brown eyes, u might have a brown eye'd boy :) the weeks r flyin by, got stuff for the nursery n oh was gonna paint it today but hes really hungover lol! chellebaby best of luck i hope it goes really well for u only one more day!u wont be able to sleep tonight this time tomorrow u could be holding ur baby! :)
lovemylilbean

Postby makingaminius » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:44 pm

cant wait to see what babs looks like :) so excited about it...my family seem to have really strong genes and most babies born in our family look really like us at the start and then start changing as they get older but i did up one of them pics on baby morph and the baby looks really like my other half..only 20 more weeks till i find out :happydance :happydance
http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]Image
makingaminius

Postby lovemylilbean » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 pm

we r due around the same time tis so exciting :) r you gonna find out what it is or have the surprise?
lovemylilbean

Postby makingaminius » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm

i know cant wait so so exciting :) were not gonna find out we want a surprise what about you??
http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]Image
makingaminius

Postby lovemylilbean » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:02 pm

i swing between to two but oh is mad to find out, hes started painting the nursery just now cant wait til its finished!id say we wont in the end id love the surprise n as long as he or she is healthy i dont care, r u feelin lots of movements, i get d odd litle kick n mostly flutters mon id a good few, tues only a tiny bit nothin wed, thurs felt it again yest a pop lol!n today nothing so, far if i dont then im like to oh dya think its ok in there lol hes sick of me askin him!
lovemylilbean

Postby makingaminius » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 pm

yeah im gettin movements everyday now mostly after my dinner or when im lying on my side with my legs up near my tummy :) my oh cant feel them yet though can yours??aww yeah i know what you mean i always thought i would find out but since i found out i was pregnant i just want bubs to be a surprise :)Whatever ye choose hun do what ye want dont let anyone else infuence you...everyone seems to have an opinion whenyour pregnant.. have you got many scans so far?your so organised doing the nursery already :) what colour have ye chosen?
makingaminius

Postby lovemylilbean » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:00 pm

makingaminius wrote:yeah im gettin movements everyday now mostly after my dinner or when im lying on my side with my legs up near my tummy :) my oh cant feel them yet though can yours??aww yeah i know what you mean i always thought i would find out but since i found out i was pregnant i just want bubs to be a surprise :)Whatever ye choose hun do what ye want dont let anyone else infuence you...everyone seems to have an opinion whenyour pregnant.. have you got many scans so far?your so organised doing the nursery already :) what colour have ye chosen?

no sooner had i said i had nothing today so far babs was dancin away lol!its lovely feelin them though isnt it?oh atop the dont do this dont do that it drives u mad lol!nope oh hasnt felt baby yet maybe another few weeks n he will :) cant wait to see the movements from the outside,too! we have a lot to do round the house with little bits n bobs to do n the garden said i want it all done by the time im 35 weeks so we can relax n enjoy it just bein us two for the last time before baby comes, :) ive gotten a few coz between havin a mc last yr, n spotting with this baby early on have you?ive my 20 week scn when ill actually be 22 weeks now soon have u had urs yet?oh!we went for my little circus from mother care its lovely n bright n we went a baby green for the walls its a bright sunny room its never dark so it looks lovely in there n for the rocking chair and curtins we got duck egg blue and got matching cushions in the green n blue they r soft pastel colours so not to loud or mad lol! have u decided what u want to do for ur nursery yet?
lovemylilbean

Return to General Pregnancy Chat