Going to a concert when 7 months pregnant?

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Going to a concert when 7 months pregnant?

Postby squarebear » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey girls!

I have a dilemma that I don't know what to do about!

I love love love Lady Gaga, and she's playing the Aviva on Sept 15th.I've been waiting for ages to see her!! I'm 9 weeks pregnant, due about the middle-end of November, so I would be about 7 months pregnant by the time the concert is on.I'm just wondering, as I have no experience of pregnancy , do you think going to a concert is a yay or nay when 7 months preg?Like would I be too tired , too big, too uncomfortable, having to get up to wee , to enjoy it??I'm really in a quandry, cos the tickets go on sale on Monday.....I would really appreciate your point of view from your own experience..thanks a mill :thanks
squarebear

Re: Going to a concert when 7 months pregnant?

Postby 2blue » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm

You could have an ideal pregnancy hun and going to a concert may be no prob at all. Personally I suffered from verrrrry low BP and fainted quite easily so anything like that would have been out for me! My friend is going on her sisters hen night at 35 weeks pg and shes flying it so just shows every pregnancy is different. If I.were u Id buy the tickets and see how things go and if u cant go then someone will buy them off ya ;)
2blue

Postby babyL » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 am

I'd be the same as Bm3 hunni I wouldn't have been about to go a concert at 7 months my body wouldnt make it home lol! But everyone different so mayb you'll be a lucky one who flys through pregnancy and will be well able to enjoy the concert safely and comfortably! As Bm3 said buy the tickets and wait and see what happens when time comes!
DD born 18/02/04
DS born 04/05/12
babyL

Postby MarcsMrs » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 pm

I would buy the tickets & see how you feel when the time comes, you will defo be able to sell them again if you feel you cant go! But I for one would defo be able to go as long as it was a seated ticket.....Id be shattered the next day from being up late but even now Im still able to go to most things! Was only at a Kíla gig a couple of weeks ago & baby LOVED it & kicked through the whole thing!

MarcsMrs

Postby excitedmama » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:02 pm

I was 40+ weeks pregnant and running around in heels! ;) everyone is different but I would def buy the ticket and you can sell it no problem if you dont feel great but hope I you will and you both can enjoy the concert!

excitedmama

Return to General Pregnancy Chat