25 week scan

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Re: 25 week scan

Postby MarcsMrs » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Oh its amazing when you get to feel kicks isnt it?? They just get stronger & stronger too which is totally amazing! And when they turn & roll around it feels so weird but cool at the same time!
Yea not long left for me now, we cant wait to meet her! Hoping the weeks fly past.....we are pretty busy with stuff too so that helps the weeks to pass! Heading home next week for the last time before baby comes - be strange knowing the next time I set foot in my Mams Ill have the little lady with me!!

MarcsMrs

Postby lovemylilbean » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm

cant wait til oh can feel them too, each time he tries baby stops til he moves is hand away again lol!love the kicks though n pokes n prodes lol!id say the nxt week weeks will go quick enough for you hun have u the nursery n stuff done?n nxt time u go to ur mams twill be lets go to ur nanas house baby lol!
lovemylilbean

Postby MarcsMrs » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Yea nursery is all finished & Im TOTALLY in love with it.....can sit in there for hours reading my book these days! I just love it!
Ive a bit more washing & ironing to do so ill leave that til I get back from the trip home.....give myself something to focus on! And Ive ante-natal classes starting this week too so that should be interesting!

My little miss still stops moving when her Dad puts his hand on the bump!! She kicks so hard we can see bump move & the minute he puts his hand on she stops!! I use it at night to settle her when I want to sleep! Think its coz his hands are always super warm or something but I hope it still works when shes born!!!

MarcsMrs

Postby lovemylilbean » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:22 pm

:lol: :lol: might be handy at 4am to grab his hand n put it on her to make her sleep lol!what theme or colour scheme did you go for the nursery?we went with my little circus from mothercare dont have the cot r anything yet though just my nans rocking chair so far, n have the room painted curtains up,matching cushions and the boarder is up too :) makes it more real having the babys room started lol!
lovemylilbean

Postby 2blue » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 pm

MarcsMrs wrote:My little miss still stops moving when her Dad puts his hand on the bump!! She kicks so hard we can see bump move & the minute he puts his hand on she stops!! I use it at night to settle her when I want to sleep! Think its coz his hands are always super warm or something but I hope it still works when shes born!!!

:roflmao :roflmao EXACT same thing with DH's hands when Will was inside! :lol: I said he was like Cool Hand Daddy (instead of Cool Hand Luke ;) ) Definitely something to do with the change in temperature cause DH's hands are always roasting hot!! I used to use him at night to stop Will's squirming - or as I liked to call it (and still do call it!) mooching :lol: He's always squirming now too! Hates being swaddled or in a confined space! Think its cause he had such little room inside cause I carried super teeny tiny small :lol:
2blue

Postby MarcsMrs » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 am

Its so funny how Daddy can have such a calming effect!! Hope it lasts!!

LMLB We didnt really go for a theme with her nursery.....just wanted it to be girlie & romantic but not too babyish as I HATE all the sugary pink stuff there is for little girls, just didnt want too much pink! So we did a feature wall in a dusty purple colour & then got a lovely tree decal & stuck that on the wall beside her cot.....ill attach some pics for you! We also got another decal with her name but we are keep that a secret so her room is now locked when people visit!!!!
Attachments
Decal 2.jpg
Decal 2.jpg (44.57 KiB) Viewed 542 times
Decal 1.jpg
Decal 1.jpg (45.37 KiB) Viewed 542 times

MarcsMrs

Previous

Return to General Pregnancy Chat