worried about food intake!

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

worried about food intake!

Postby wannabemummy » Wed May 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Hello yummy mummies!!

So ya i'm starting to get worried lately on what ive been eating!! Since becoming pregnant I haven't attempted to eat healthy or give up things.. Now i have put on weight obviously with the baby but also from bad foods. Feeling rightfully crap these days!! :( I dont no when i last made a dinner.. Im home at 6 in the evening if hubby is working id make a sandwiche or a roll or something...!!! Really need to start eating proper dinner but i just dont feel that hungry..
Anyone else like me? Soooo tired and just feeling like compete shite :( choccy and crisps makes me smile..... carrots and apples make me sad lmao!!

Welcome to the world baby Sophie.
wannabemummy

Re: worried about food intake!

Postby exciteddotcom » Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm

I know how you feel. My routine of cooking dinners are just gone. Filling up on sandwiches, cereals and crap like taytos and chocolate. Asked to be weighed today at doctors and Im now 11 stone 10 I was 10 stone before I got pregnant. So depressed havent stopped eatting since I got home.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
exciteddotcom

Postby wannabemummy » Wed May 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Its depressing aint it!!! Ive been struggin with my weight all my life.... So ive always been big... but never felt this shitty lol

Welcome to the world baby Sophie.
wannabemummy

Postby pebbles » Wed May 02, 2012 8:45 pm

story of my life girlies! my partner is away and i so cant be arsed making a dinner for myself. im awful.. i live on cereal, sandwiches, fruit, yoghurts, takeways...oooh and did i mention chocolate and ice cream. 2 years ago i lost nearly 5 stone... i had almost 2 and a half of that put back on before i got pregnant and im only 8 pounds away from the heaviest i ever was! im up 1 stone and 10 pounds since i got pregnant! ive always been a big girl too and i know im gonna be my heaviest ever before i give birth. had the diabetes test yesterday so hopefully i havent got that on top of the weight!
oh well...
pebbles

Postby lovemylilbean » Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 pm

exciteddotcom wrote:I know how you feel. My routine of cooking dinners are just gone. Filling up on sandwiches, cereals and crap like taytos and chocolate. Asked to be weighed today at doctors and Im now 11 stone 10 I was 10 stone before I got pregnant. So depressed havent stopped eatting since I got home.

snap!i was bout 10 when i got pregnant n weighed myself the other day n im 11st9pds not worryin bout it too much plenty of time after to get it off!
lovemylilbean

Postby exciteddotcom » Fri May 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Im trying not to worry about it. nothing we can do about it now I suppose just enjoy being pregnant.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
exciteddotcom

Postby sona34 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:48 pm

If you are facing challenges in maintaining post pregnancy health, here is a website where you can find useful articles on pregnancy. Most websites share knowledge on pregnancy stages and female health, but here you can also find topics related to post pregnancy issues such as excess weight gain and many more.
sona34

Return to General Pregnancy Chat