2 things....

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

2 things....

Postby wannabemummy » Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Ok so instead of putting up 2 different posts i said id just use the one!!...
So first thing is FECKING SWELLING
My wedding ring and engagement ring are really starting to get tight. Could take off my engagement ring today and had my hand under the tap and eventually got it off. Left the wedding ring on as its a tiny bit bigger. Im only married 10 months and really dont want to leave off my rings! I feel naked without them. Anyone like this? Finger swelling sucks lol

2nd.... is is my hubby!!!
i cant describe how amazing he has been. He does everything for me. As I type his painting the nursery. under the sea theme :) His on the go all the time and managed to fit in his 12 hour shifts at work. His making me dinner all the time. lights the fire everyday, Cleans, If i ask him for a drink he gets me one!!. Nearly cried when he felt the kick on my belly for the first time the other night i could tell he was over the moon... I really want to do something special for him but not sure what... has anyone any ideas ??

Welcome to the world baby Sophie.
wannabemummy

Re: 2 things....

Postby Lexie » Thu May 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Why don't you show him what you have written about him and tell him how happy he makes you and how special you feel. Sometimes it's the simplest things that mean the most.
whatever about the swelling and I know I'm very early days but oh dear the amount of tears the pat few days has been unreal....... For no reason!
Lexie

Re: 2 things....

Postby MarcsMrs » Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Ah thats so nice about your hubby.....I have to say I love mine even more now than I did on the day I married him for how supportive he has been during this pregnancy! Its so nice to have the support of your hubby!

As for the swelling, Ive only started to swell a little this week & its in the evenings, the hot weather could be making it worse for you pet.....leave them off for now & see if it calms down after the weather cools off again!

MarcsMrs

Return to General Pregnancy Chat