full term today whoooop!

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Re: full term today whoooop!

Postby lovemylilbean » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 am

i cant wait like a child at xmas thought id be nervous but im not, just kinda laid back about the whole thing dunno if thats a good thing r a bad thing!oh is gonna look when bubba comes out but ive warned him that he will probably be scared for life after it n never come near me again :lol: :lol: smallie is boppin away nice n early this morning have to go to the cresent to pick up last min things have to get new kettle for bubba as our water is very lime-y , on my 2nd washing machine n this is my 4th kettle in 4 yrs lol! n other bits n bobs, oh thinks im mad after being crampy all wkend and little this morning but i might be at home all day n nothing happen ill go mad if if to stay at home alone all day today, i love the kicks too does ur baby go mad in the wee early hours too?smallie goes mad at 1am n 4-ish lol! its mad when u start to see little shadows as i call them under my skin like a little leg or an arm never saw a print of a foot but i think ive felt it against my hand lol!can feel his bum the whole time lol n see the practise breathing never knew what that was til sonographer said it to me one day n was like oh so thats what hes doing!lol!
lovemylilbean

Postby Kerrygal » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:17 pm

In all fairness you would crack up at home all day wondering is this it is this it :lol: Just make sure you dont try to do too much though mrs!!! I find myself since we moved house I try to get into town or the crescent just to get out of the house otherwise the day drags. Got our travel system delievred this morning so Im like a child with a new toy just have to wait for himself to get home to put it together. Its great that your not nervous Im sure thatll help during the labour. Up until recently I was just thinking about what could go wrong in the last few weeks but gave myself a good talking to :lol: I just keep thinking bubs is happy out and I know my Gran and Dad are looking down on us looking after us. Thats mad about the kettle and washing machine I wonder is there anything out there that you could get to help with it. Bubs loves hopping around the place at night seems to know I want to sleep :lol: Its amazing though to be able to see the kicks and of course feel them especially for oh I think he felt left out for a while.
http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]Image[/url]
Kerrygal

Postby MrsEL10 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Hope the little man arrives soon :)
TTC # 1 Dec 10 - Dec 12, currently pregnant on # 2 :)
MrsEL10

Postby lovemylilbean » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:46 am

thanks hunni how u getting on?

kerrygirl just a water softener u put under the sink but u cant use softened water for formula, i got a brita filter jug so will save my sterilizer at least, nothing happened yest starting to think ill def go over ive the clinic at 1.30 so hopefully will know more then and get my sweep, ohhh what pram did you get?!i keep playin with mine lol!its lovely when the big stuff statrs to come in :) im the same told myself to snap out of it bubba is happy out :) good luck for ur scan tomorrow :)
lovemylilbean

Postby Kerrygal » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Im hoping that your no online because your holding your little man :lol: Hope all went well at the clinic for you :hug We decided on the graco mosaic up until recently had been torn between the mosaic and symbio but we fell for the mosaic the first time we saw it. Im still on :cloud9 after the scan our little one was hopping around the place waving at us at one stage and yawning. It was such a relief for the sonographer to turn around and say everything is well the placenta is in the right position and our lo is right down low ready to make their appearance. Just cant wait for him or her to arrive now. The sonographer thinks bubs will be between 7 and 8 pounds :D
http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]Image[/url]
Kerrygal

Postby lovemylilbean » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:12 pm

hey hun nope still here lol bubba has no intentions of coming any time soon! doc couldnt do the sweep after being a lil open last week and cramps all wk n wkend went in yest n cervix was closed, so back again tuesday for another sweep attempt and of that doesnt work being brought in to be induced thurs r fri but she said probably thursday, if i havent gone myself by then,

aww delighted for you hun n a good size bubba too! :D baby put on a show for ye today on the scan today so :cloud9 just googled ur pram looks fab :)
lovemylilbean

Postby Kerrygal » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Aw hunni you must be so frustrated your little man is certainly being stubborn but at least you know a day their going to induce you if he continues to not play ball :hug We visited oh's cousin and her partner last night they had their little girl 12 weeks ago she was induced and if Im honest Id heard all these scary stories about induction but she was so positive about it it took away all my worries. It was great to talk to her too about bf'ing she went into feeding her bubs with the same attitude as I have if it works it works if it doesnt it doesnt its great to have a new mom who will be honest but not scary if that makes sense :lol: Im sure you find the same yourself. Yeah we were on cloud 9 all yesterday to see our little one again and happy out. Did get some fright when sonographer said bubs is right down ready to go and to take it easy or bubs could arrive early but just have to think positive. Have to say we love the mosaic its great that its all in one.
Kerrygal

Postby lovemylilbean » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 pm

aww id say u cant wait til ur bubba comes, n tis great u have have some1 to talk to about the breastfeeding from a first timers point of view too, oh hes like his daddy (like me too im beinging to think with the stubborness!)haha his daddys late for everything haha! ah sure at least its just one more week n we will have him nxt weekend at the lastest cant wait so excited!!feeling very tired today though managed to do a bit of ironing n put on a wash before i fell alseep for a hour n a half, got up to clean the house thank god i did as his parents popped in n they never do when hes at work was like oh hello lol!could sleep again now but i wont i wanna be able to sleep tonight haha!

i always knew id go over n he'd be a sept baby, bit nervous about the induction thing did she say how they start u off or anything?ill know more tues if i dont go by then but my doc is indian with a strong accent so sometimes is hard to understand her,
lovemylilbean

Postby Kerrygal » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:23 pm

I know up until yesterday that it was still a tad surreal for himself but were at a stage now we just want our little one in our arms safe and sound the weeks have flown by and I just hope the next few do too :D It was great talking to oh's cousin last night she was honest about the birth and first few weeks but in such a positive way whereas all I heard from the sil was winge moan and all the negative side needless to say Ive made myself unavailable for contact with her :lol: Aw Im excited for ye so lord Knows how you and oh feel :hug I remember hearing extreme tiredness is often the body getting ready for labour so youd never know fingers crossed!!! That dr sounds like the jr doctor (at least Im guessing shes a jr doctor) Ive met a few times I find her difficult to understand and quite patronising when I first met her particullary her use of the word 'Dahling' :lol: Aw its only natural to be nervous from what I can remember you go into admissions they give you a button type thing to click every time you feel a movement they wont let you beyond admissions until you reach a certain number. Then you go to either a ward to await labour starting or the labour ward they insert gel downstairs to kickstart things you have to lie still for a certain length of time if it doesnt kickstart the first time they may end up doing the gel again and I think after that if that doesnt work you may be put on a drip of some hormone oxytocin (not sure about the spelling!!). Seemingly the hardest part is getting the first 3cm dilated. Hope thats of some help :)
Kerrygal

Postby lovemylilbean » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:17 am

thanks for that hun ur a star! bet ya its the same doc so hate being talked down to like a child!!
lovemylilbean

Postby Kerrygal » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Aw hope it was of some help!! Id nearly put money on it being the same dr shes a patronising pain in the ass!! Just hope she wont be anywhere near me when our bubs arrives :lol:
Kerrygal

Postby lovemylilbean » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 pm

:lol: :lol: same here!!it did hun thanks a mil for that ur a star! :)
lovemylilbean

Postby wannabemummy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Wishing you the very best of luck :-) hope he arrives soon and doesn't get to comfy in there x

Welcome to the world baby Sophie.
wannabemummy

Postby lovemylilbean » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:09 pm

thanks hun how u getting on with ur little lady :)
lovemylilbean

Postby Kerrygal » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Hope your bubs is here very soo :)
Kerrygal

Postby lovemylilbean » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:31 pm

looks like hes on his way just had a bloody show n feeling niggles of pain!been feeling very off all day to day n the last few days so excited!! :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance
lovemylilbean

Postby HoneyBee » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Aw delighted to read that hun - fingers crossed he's here real soon!!!
HoneyBee

Postby sunshine » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:29 pm

oh sounds like he is on the way hun, let us know how you get on. Good Luck :happydance :goodluck
[url=http://lilypie.com]Image
sunshine

Postby lovemylilbean » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:07 am

thanks girls :) still here my mams drivin me mad ringin n txtin i know she means well but its goin to take awhile for things to happen still getting niggly pains but nothin major!
lovemylilbean

Postby HoneyBee » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:31 am

Aw I'd hoped you were on your way and everything missus, hopefully by tonight your underway properly and we can all hear your good news tomorrow!!!
HoneyBee

PreviousNext

Return to General Pregnancy Chat