full term today whoooop!

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

full term today whoooop!

Postby lovemylilbean » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:48 am

that is all hahahaaha!! :D cant wait to meet my small man!! :D
lovemylilbean

Re: full term today whoooop!

Postby Kerrygal » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:15 pm

:hug Aw thats fantastic cant believe how quickly your time has gone!!! Hint hint little man your mammy and daddy cant wait to meet you :lol:
http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]Image[/url]
Kerrygal

Postby Lexie » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Hope you are enjoying the peace and quiet ! Can't wait to hear your news!
Lexie

Postby lovemylilbean » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:43 pm

thanks girls! :) kerrrygirl ur time has flown past too wont be long n ur little babs will be here soon too! :) lexie i am but at the same time nesting is kicking in big time lol! :)
lovemylilbean

Postby lovemylilbean » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:43 pm

thanks girls! :) kerrrygirl ur time has flown past too wont be long n ur little babs will be here soon too! :) lexie i am but at the same time nesting is kicking in big time lol! :)
lovemylilbean

Postby wannabemummy » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:47 pm

woohoo go you !nearly there x

Welcome to the world baby Sophie.
wannabemummy

Postby lovemylilbean » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:53 pm

you too hun!wonder if we will have the babies on time :)
lovemylilbean

Postby lovemylilbean » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:53 pm

you too hun!wonder if we will have the babies on time :)
lovemylilbean

Postby babyL » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Already wow!! You must be so excited!
DD born 18/02/04
DS born 04/05/12
babyL

Postby Kerrygal » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:51 pm

I cant believe how quickly our weeks are going definatley starting to feel the tiredness again but some of that has to do with moving the last couple of weeks too not sorry its done :lol: Hope your enjoying these precious days before your little guy arrives :hug
http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]Image[/url]
Kerrygal

Postby lovemylilbean » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:08 am

babyl yeah so excited cant believe hes nearly here feelin lots of pressure n headbutting lately haha!hes head down n ready to go :D how are the wedding plans going?

kerrygirl mind urself woman hope u got oh to do the lifting n stuff for u!when the babies come we wont know what hit us lol!the tirdeness def came back with a bang n bit of ms if i get too hungry but thats all really love it when he goes crazy n can see a leg r a arm fly past lol!id be wondering what he'd be doin in there!haha!hows ur baby bump?
lovemylilbean

Postby wannabemummy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:42 am

Im being induced around 39 weeks so not to sure! but ya never no lol

Welcome to the world baby Sophie.
wannabemummy

Postby Kerrygal » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Bubs is flying it thanks Ive really popped in the last few weeks I think I was the last to see it as I had people telling me they could see it at 15 weeks :lol: The kicks have got so much stronger and the odd time can see them on the outside :cloud9 Oh was amazing during the move in all fairness to him I was useless it was just so much pressure at the end we started moving stuff on Saturday and we spend our first night here Wednesday it was a pain as oh works weekends and was working Monday yet again the good auld yaris moved us lock stock and barrell!!!
Kerrygal

Postby lovemylilbean » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 pm

wannabemummy wrote:Im being induced around 39 weeks so not to sure! but ya never no lol
good luck hope it goes well for you! ive a feeling my little man will be late if hes anything like his parents he will be lol we r late for everything :lol: :oops:

Kerrygal wrote:Bubs is flying it thanks Ive really popped in the last few weeks I think I was the last to see it as I had people telling me they could see it at 15 weeks :lol: The kicks have got so much stronger and the odd time can see them on the outside :cloud9 Oh was amazing during the move in all fairness to him I was useless it was just so much pressure at the end we started moving stuff on Saturday and we spend our first night here Wednesday it was a pain as oh works weekends and was working Monday yet again the good auld yaris moved us lock stock and barrell!!!

good glad the move went well for ye r you settled in?did you start the antinatal classes yet? the midwife with the glasses n mad hair haha some discription haha!shes as mad as a brush loved it when she had the class but then theres another one with black hair softly spoken ud nearly fall asleep in her class haha!also beware the first mw gives u a break to get drinks n a snack the other one doesnt the classes r 2.5 hrs long sometimes can be over an hour so make sure u eat before u go in lol!

the kicks r amazin arent they?wait til u see them fly a foot r a bum past haha!its so cool my small man doesnt do it very often but when he does its like a lil shadow under my skin for a second or he sticks his feet out in my side n i can feel a little heel r he loves to try n streach a bit but not enough room now lol so bump goes all funny lookin his back really sticks out haha!
lovemylilbean

Postby MrsEL10 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Can't believe you are full term already. Hope your little man comes soon
TTC # 1 Dec 10 - Dec 12, currently pregnant on # 2 :)
MrsEL10

Postby lovemylilbean » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:57 pm

thanks hun how u keepin?was at 37 appointmetn yest his head is really down but not engaged yet started rasberryleaftea today n doing lots of walking hoping he comes on time!doc thinks bubba will be bout 8 pounds!! my lil chubba chub!! :D :happydance :happydance
lovemylilbean

Postby MrsEL10 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Make sure you update us if you have him :) At least he's going the right direction even if not engaged yet.

Am doing OK thanks hun
TTC # 1 Dec 10 - Dec 12, currently pregnant on # 2 :)
MrsEL10

Postby Kerrygal » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:19 pm

We are finally settled in spent yesterday shopping for shelves and a lotta baby stuff. It was a pia with oh only having one day off seems to be a baby boom where hes working one of the lads is just back from holidays and another lads oh is due next week then another lads wife couple of weeks time with another lad's daughter due same day and then finally us :woohoo Only last night we were saying how hard it would be if we werent expecting. Were starting the antenatal classes on the 27th cant believe how quickly its come around really looking forward to them even if they are on a Monday morning at 11am :lol: Must def make sure I have food before and during!!! The kicks just blow me away I have some quietish days but today isint one of them Im awake since half 4 :lol: Howre you feeling as the big day approaches? I must make sure to stock up on the raspberry leaf. Just a quick ques when did you have your hospital bag packed or everything got for it? Im starting to stress as I still have a few bits to get really need to get my ass in gear!!
Kerrygal

Postby lovemylilbean » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:33 pm

def a baby boo goin on i know loads that are pergnant too, and around where i live too, dy ever people watch in bbs lol!the amount of new babies and bumps that go past!lol!i started getting my hopsital stuff around ur stage n had it packed by 32/33 weeks id say still adding the odd thing like cosy socks n hair bands n have last min things like the ipod, camera,phione charger n hair dryer, im gonna add some snacks for oh incase he gets hungry n im bringing mi-wadi coz i dont like water lol!n mints,and cereal bars haah im a hunger!! haha!
feeling grand just bit uncomfy now n bit tired but very excited!thanks hun have you gotten lots for baby?
lovemylilbean

Postby Kerrygal » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 pm

We were in the crescent last Thursday and it was crazy to see the amount of bumps and babies and seemingly its only the start of a '50 shades' boom :lol: Ok panic over I was thinking I should be packed at this stage but still have a few bits to pick up for both of us I just hate facing the shops without my oh!! Im the same with water only ever drink sparkley water. Aw I can imagine at this stage I know myself the tiredness is back again and last couple of days have felt braxton hicks. The nerves at the unknown are there not knowing will there be any problems between now and dd or when Ill go into labour the usual Im not great with lack of control :lol: Weve got a good bit the bottles, do-dis, vests, moses basket, vests, babygros, nappies, wipes, socks but still feel like weve bucket more to get cant get much clothes not knowing are we having a boy or girl but sure wha harm :)
Kerrygal

Next

Return to General Pregnancy Chat