Worried...

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Worried...

Postby Meredith83 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:24 pm

So I was tryin to conceive for a year now and my ovulation was 20.10- 7 DPO started to have really sore boobs and they...well are fuller... then I tested myself 10DPO.. BFN. Started to have light cramps on day 11 so expected AF to arrive. Didn't happen. Tested myself on 12DPO and got faint line on Pregnancy test. Tried different one with the same result. Tested today 13DPO on CBD test with weeks indicator and it is showing pregnant 1-2 weeks.. However I'm still cramping. Like AF cramps.. Boobs are still sore plus & I'm really tired. My basal temp is raised last several days and holding steadily on the same level... Now the cramping is my concern as many ppl experienced cramping when they had chemical pregnancy.

Anyone had similiar symptoms. I would swear AF will appear tomorrow.
Meredith83

Re: Worried...

Postby Flipper23 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Congrats! all your symptoms sound very promising! When I got pregnant I had bad cramps at around 10dpo, that real heavy feeling like AF was coming any minute.

They eased after a day or so and the fertility clinic I was attending told me it’s totally normal and they uterus expanding. At 5 weeks I got another bout of very heavy cramps and went to the FC for blood tests and everything was completwly normal.

If you’re very worried you could go and get a blood test or monitor the HCG via pregnancy tests and see if it gets darker.
Flipper23

Postby Meredith83 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:28 am

Thank you for your reply.. Today I feel pressure rather then cramps... the pregnancy test is stronger positive so I'm happier... I had very small fibroid( not in a bad place thank god) so I'm slightly worried..
Meredith83

Postby Flipper23 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:30 am

I don’t blame you. We worry when we’re not pregnant and then we worry when we are! Congrats again! Enjoy it!
Flipper23

Return to General Pregnancy Chat