Crazy things we do

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Crazy things we do

Postby HoneyBee » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s found themselves doing weird/crazy/irrational stuff?!

I keep blaming hormones, but this week its like I’ve reverted to being a 5 year old – not only am I tearful, emotional and over reacting to everything, I find I’m doing just random odd things!

Like last night I got up in the middle of the night to pee, and on the way back to bed I passed our guest room and the bed we have in that room is my old double bed from my mums house when I was 16/17 – I couldn’t resist climbing into that bed and I actually fell back asleep there. Poor DH didn’t know what to do when he found me there this morning!! I told him I’d been sick during the night and didn’t want to wake him as I didn’t know what else to say.

I think I associate that bed with being young/carefree – you know how when you’re a teenager your room is your sanctuary etc? Maybe I was just looking for some old comforts cause I’m feeling rotten lately?

Weird though!!
HoneyBee

Re: Crazy things we do

Postby lovemylilbean » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 pm

lol ur nuts haha!i hear u on the hormones i snap at oh for no reason lately i know im doing it ive no idea why n it all ends in fights r me in tears ususally both ive no idea how to stop it either :(
lovemylilbean

Re: Crazy things we do

Postby HoneyBee » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 pm

thank God its not just me - thought I was losing it?!

Oh and the other night ended up fighting with DH because he paused a movie for me on the Sky+ box while I went to pee, and when I came back he accidentally pressed the Sky button and we lost the 5/6 mins he’d paused – well, I was like a crazy person!!

Even though it wasn’t even that big a deal. We ended up turning off the movie and I went to bed with a book.

Poor DH, at this rate he’ll be in a mental home or looking for a divorce by the time bubba arrives.
HoneyBee

Return to General Pregnancy Chat