Pregnant in University?

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Pregnant in University?

Postby smacdiablo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to ask if anyone here has been pregnant while in university?

I am half way through my final year and got a positive pregnancy test today. I am going to the doctors this weekend to get tests done as my pregnancy last year ending up being an ectopic and required surgery.

If everything is okay with the pregnancy, I am very nervous about going through the year. I am a science student so spend a lot of time standing in labs and working in a dark room. I also will be around 6 months during my final exams.

Has anyone gone through college while pregnant? Or could tell me a bit about what to watch out for in the next few months so make it easier for things like fatigue or concentration? I would really appreciate any advice <3
smacdiablo

Re: Pregnant in University?

Postby Kerrshay » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:03 pm

I have never done it before but you can do it. Do not drop out or abort, you can do it with God's help and your won determination. All the best.
Kerrshay

Return to General Pregnancy Chat