No AF but no dtd, freaking out

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

No AF but no dtd, freaking out

Postby Purplebean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:40 am

So we had our little girl in September. When she was 10weeks we decided that we would love a second close in age so hadn't been too careful. After dtd a couple of times I was very sore down below and decided to take a break until everything healed a bit better. In the mean time our little one was showing signs of having some movement problems so we also decided now was not the best time when she needed us to give her our all. Anyway it's been at least 12 weeks since we have dtd and I have had AF bang on time every 26days since. Until now. I am 6 days late. And no sign. Cp is hight hard and closed. The only difference this month is that my mom passed away so I am half hoping it's the stress but a tiny bit of me is a little excited that baby 2 may be on the way as is dh as our dd took a year to conceive. I've taken a couple of internet cheapies and they have been negative. I'm obviously losing my mind now because I'm convinced I'm feeling movements and everything which I know is impossible even if I was pregnant. I didn't feel movement until 24 weeks on dd.
So what now? Do I just wait and possibly end up on an episode of I didn't know I was pregnant or go to the doctor next week and probably be sent off with a prescription for a bit of cop on.
I actually feel like a child asking a silly question
Purplebean

Re: No AF but no dtd, freaking out

Postby Michelle81 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi purplebean, I'm not sure I can help but I didn't want to read and run. I'm sorry to hear about your mum passing away, it must have been very hard, especially with a newborn. I do wonder if the stress of that has delayed af coming, it's quite possible. Could you manage to hold out another few days and if af doesn't arrive go to your doctor and just express your concern at the fact that your af seems to have disappeared? The doc would prob insist on doing a pg test anyway then.
Michelle81

Postby Baileybee » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Purple bean sounds like you've been through a lot. Sorry about your mum. Give it another week and test again and if it's still negative and hasn't come it may be worth going to see your doctor. Let us know how u get on.
Baileybee

Postby Purplebean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Thanks ladies. Irish twins wouldn't upset me it's more that I've not been taking any vitamins and have been drinking loads. I found out very early on dd. 3 weeks and 4days. So I'm sure I'm not but still can't stop the stressing and symptoms are popping up left right and centre. I'll call doc on Monday and she might do bloods
Purplebean

Postby Michelle81 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Best of luck on Monday purplebean. Hope you get some answers
Michelle81

Return to General Pregnancy Chat