Threatened prolapse

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Threatened prolapse

Postby Dee123 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:50 am

Hi guys, I'm new here 13 weeks pregnant and experiencing pressure in my Vagina, my physio feel I am threatening to prolapse but I seem to get any GP or Ob to listen to me. All just say baby is fine so we won't do anything internally. I want my baby to stay fine and I'm really worried afraid to move. Does anyone here have any experience of this. I'm doing specific pelvic floor exersizes from my physio. But I feel so scared that I would really like some reassurance. Thanks in advance.
Dee123

Re: Threatened prolapse

Postby Flipper23 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:21 am

Dee I am also 13 weeks - congrats! Have you brought it up with your doctor in the hospital you'll be having the baby? It seems strange that they are unconcerned but I guess their primary concern is the baby and because he/she is ok they are reluctant to do anything!

What would happen in a prolapse situation?

I'm really sorry I can't be of more help, it sounds painful and scary. Keep up the exercises anyway and definitely go back to the GP/hospital if you're feeling really uncomfortable.
Flipper23

Return to General Pregnancy Chat