Ultrasound showed bleeding in the uterus...really concerned

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Ultrasound showed bleeding in the uterus...really concerned

Postby AllRainbows » Thu May 23, 2019 9:37 am

Hi there I'm hoping someone can give me some advice as I've never had this issue before and I'm really concerned.

I am currently 14 weeks 3 days pregnant with my second baby. I had my first scan last Thursday at 13 weeks 4 days and everything was fine. 3 days later I had some bleeding which was brown in colour and enough to fill a pad. I rang the hospital and they told me to come in and they did a scan and could see the bleeding.

I was told that if the bleeding doesn't stop it could lead to a miscarriage but that hopefully it would resolve itself. I have another scan next Monday to see how things are and I am so worried. I haven't had any bleeding since but can there be bleeding in the uterus without vaginal bleeding ? I am so confused and worried and hoping someone can give me some advice if they have experienced this
AllRainbows

Re: Ultrasound showed bleeding in the uterus...really concer

Postby BabyBC1 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:57 pm

I'm sorry I've no advice for you but I really hope you are doing ok and that all will be ok at the next scan
Thinking of you
BabyBC1

Return to General Pregnancy Chat