driving myself crazy

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

driving myself crazy

Postby DSDA » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:29 pm

girls i think im going :screwy :screwy :screwy

ok during the day when im busy at work, i forget that im pregnant, then when i get a sec it hits me, and then i start thinking oh god there's something wrong, im going to miscarry, its an epotic pregnancy, the like 12 tests i done were all wrong and im not really pregnant.

i came home from work today in tears, hubby was ready to kill the guy i work with cas he thought he done something but i just couldnt stop crying cas all the way home, i was thinking im bleeding, thats it our baby couldnt hold on. (i wasnt bleeding btw, its all in my head)

im normally the type of person who thinks situations through and not painic but for some reason i just cant stop myself from always thinking the worst about this. is this my bodys was of preparing me for what will happen?? i just cant seem to get excited about it if im reallly honest, i feel horrible for saying that but again, im thinking i cant get excited cas if i do, thats when the bad things will happen.
DJP is Image

ALP is Image
DSDA

Re: driving myself crazy

Postby Mrs2Mummy » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm

OMG this is exactly how i felt at the beginning!! I wouldnt let hubby buy anything til after the 12 week scan and even then i told him wed put them away when we got home so if anything bad happened we wouldnt have to look at them and we could try again!! It was like i didnt believe i was lucky enough for it to be happening to me! Even the scans at 8 weeks and 12 weeks didnt put my mind at ease! It wasnt til i felt the baby moving, and bought a doppler so i could listen to the heart beat if i didnt feel movement!!, that i started to relax!! And now im at 26 weeks tomorrow everyone, including the GP, keeps saying that if the baby was born now, with the right care it would be ok ive really chilled out and started to prepare myself!!

I thought i started bleeding before too and was driving so couldnt run to check but of course i wasnt! I did run a good few times to be sure and to be honest i was surprised sometimes that i was! Ive also dremt that i went to the loo and saw blood when i wiped but ws ok in the morning! Its so weird!

I hope that as you get further along youll feel more positive about everything!Id highly recommend the doppler tho. i got a heartbeat on it from 14 weeks pregnant, so everytime i got doubts about anything i could listen and hear there was a healthy heartbeat!!
Mrs2Mummy

Postby DSDA » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

i was told the scan wont be until 12 weeks, can i get one at 8 weeks too??

i always thought i wouldnt get a doppler, cas i would send myself crazy with it but right now i would do anything for a sure sign that everything is ok, besides a pregnancy test. (and ya i know its still too early to hear anything even if i did have it!)

like the other day my sis was looking at buggies, and i looked too, i got a little excited then, then a few days later implantation bleeding happened, and i cant help thinking it happened cas i got excited about buggies! :screwy even though i normally wouldnt think like this, i just cant stop myself. :brickwall :brickwall

and im kinda glad im not the only one, i think hubby should lock me up tbh!!! :oops:
DJP is Image

ALP is Image
DSDA

Postby MammyT » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:35 pm

You have to stop thinking the worst because if you don't you'll drive yourself mad and won't enjoy the pregnancy.
You can get an early scan through a private clinic but I think it's about €100-€150.

I found this place for you http://www.babyscan.ie/
Love my little man
MammyT

Postby DSDA » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:20 am

thanks mammyt will say it to hubby and see what he says, after christmas we dont have a huge amount of money to be messing with!
DJP is Image

ALP is Image
DSDA

Postby mrsjudgetobe » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm

when i was pregnant with first baby i didnt have any implantation bleeding
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
mrsjudgetobe

Postby sunshine » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:54 pm

I had implantation bleeding as well... But even when you don't have this I think as women we'll always worry until first scan is out of the way... I know thats the way I am at the moment I'm looking forward to getting scan to see the little heart beating... I remember a few of my friends had said to me when they were pregnant and while they were waiting for their scan they nearly felt like they weren't pregnant as you don't have a bump and you may have very few symptoms it like the scan confirms it.. I know what they mean now as i have very few symptoms so far so its like the scan will confirm it all.. I know that sounds stupid but at least I know some of my friends felt like this as well... ah we'll drive ourselves :screwy girls :lol:
[url=http://lilypie.com]Image
sunshine

Return to General Pregnancy Chat