Plus size mums-to-be?

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Re: Plus size mums-to-be?

Postby Daisy13 » Mon May 12, 2014 9:57 am

Hey girls how are you all doing?

I'm 36 weeks now, still doing good with my diet but craving all the wrong things the past few weeks, actually started worrying about diabetes even though I've had the test cause my diet hasn't been as good the past month at all! Still watching my calories but need treats so much more now!!
Daisy13

Postby cudleyb » Mon May 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Hey Daisy I'm sure you will be grand stop stressing you have been doing extremely well sure you'll allowed a few treats specially with your diet being really good for the most part I don't know how you do it :-)
cudleyb

Postby nikkinat » Mon May 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Daisy I'm sure your doing fine I'm 33 weeks and do have the gd and believe me if u had it you would know at this stage mine has been really manageable but if my bloods are high I feel awful I get heart palpitations breathless nausea and headache no mistaking it! I can chance a chocolate bar n be fine but I had just 1 or 2 sips of 7up few days ago and thought I was going to pass away!!!
ImageImage
nikkinat

Postby Daisy13 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:37 pm

How you girls doing? Cant believe im 39 weeks today...wishing I could have lost more weight by now but it's hard work...im always between 18-23 lbs down up and down!

Worrying how Ill cope with labour hope I have the stamina!
Daisy13

Postby DSDA » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:29 pm

I routed through my hotpress yesterday to find summer tops I could wear (hoping with bump band they would be ok) found cropped jeans I had last yr and they fit. Had a wohhoo something besides leggings to wear, but then thought oh god im 20 weeks pregnant, def look pregnant and yet I fit into clothes that if im honest were tight on me last yr. Not seeing much change on the scales so its a bit harder to stick with it but after the clothes yesterday its given me little boost.

As for labour you'll do great. How you feeling besides?
DJP is Image

ALP is Image
DSDA

Postby cudleyb » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:46 am

Your doing fantastic Daisy throughout the pregnancy and you'll do great giving birth too don't be so hard on yourself just try and relax :-)
That's great bump2 nothing better to perk you up than having clothes fit that were too tight before
cudleyb

Postby Daisy13 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:39 am

Thanks girls that's brill bump my clothes fit better now at 39 weeks then they did before pregnancy haha it's mad!! Delighted youre all doing well!
Daisy13

Postby cudleyb » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Well girls I've packed my hospital bag just missing 1/2 things then all done... It's super exciting now all I've to do is wait pressure is off plus hubby more relaxed :-D
cudleyb

Previous

Return to General Pregnancy Chat