Oct due date?

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Re: Oct due date?

Postby Mart » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Closed group is a great idea. I've issues with my minder so like youvsay Clucky I wouldn't be happy with anywhere. I just want him home with me. No one will do everything the same as us but leaving them unattended, forgetting to be put down for naps isn't right. I'm the same with P Clucky. I'm lucky that I finish at three and feed him when I get home if he hasn't eaten at minders.
Mart

Postby Bettyboo1982 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:50 pm

jesus I'd be fuming lainey. Was it not obvious to them he was wrecked.

Are all yours on one big nap a day now? 12-2 seems v strict like what happens if they are wrecked before that? I wonder is it for health and safety about the finger food feelingclucky? I know a girl who is big into blw and when looking for childcare loads of places said they don't do it. Is it an option for you to send in a packed lunch?

Defo had some small issues here too with childminder nothing major but just small things I wouldn't do. In general she's a lovely person and z loves her so I'm trying to bite my tongue once she's happy. The main one was the afternoon nap she was waking her after 20 mins thinking she would be up all evening for me. Had to repeat it a number of times to let her sleep. I was just like take the benefit of it when she's asleep I don't mind what time she goes to bed at. I'd rather a happy baby in the evenings than a briar who's asleep before 7.30! She's in for her full 5 days with her next week eeek this is the first one since I went back to work. And work is crazy busy this week so there's an unwritten rule we work late this week thoughts of it
Bettyboo1982

Postby sunshine1980 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:50 pm

Cant believe they forgot to put him down for his nap Lainey!!!
We're on one nap here but it could be anything from half hr to two hrs. Today she only slept for 40mins all day!!! Childminder gets her to nap now after her 11.30 bottle and she wont have any more the rest of the day which I think is a long time til bed but she refuses to nap in the afternoon. Some evenings she in great form but other evenings she's like a briar
sunshine1980

Postby feelingclucky » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:21 am

We're down to one nap more or less Betty. In creche it's from 12-2. At home on a normal day he could sleep for three hours straight in the morning and that would be it for the day or if he had a shorter morning nap he could fall asleep later if I was driving or anything and I'd give him about a half hour but not much more than that. It depends on the day really. Yeah I'm not delighted that he just has the one in creche. They did say if he was tired they could put him down for a nap at another time but I know he would have no interest in going asleep when there is lots going on around him.
feelingclucky

Postby corkgal » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Closed group is a good idea. C has a good nap in the morning 1.5hours and 45min nap in the afternoon. Doesn't always sleep for babysitter in the afternoon which is a pain. I usually try to put her down when I get back from work around 4. She gets overtired on one nap. Haven't been on here in a while as C has been sick with a bug. All better now but her bum is still sore from it. Hope all the babies are well
corkgal

Postby sunshine1980 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:28 pm

There's awful doses going around. Glad she's on the mend corkgal.
sunshine1980

Postby corkgal » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Thanks sunshine
corkgal

Postby Karyt7 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:03 pm

If you love Halloween, join in the contest and win amazing prizes!
1 - Iphone 7 plus
2 - Nikon 3400
3 - Samsung Tab A
follol.com/halloween-pumpkin-contest/

Great ideas for your #pumpkins
follol.com/pumpkin-carving-ideas/
Karyt7

Postby lollipop2010 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:56 am

I think the post above proves a closed group might be the way to go!! I dont log on as often as i used to due to time restrictions but i find this group great for advice and ideas
lollipop2010

Postby Stresibeti » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:43 am

Girls, I hope your all well and enjoying your Xmas breaks, Just came on for a catch up with you all. I haven't logged on in ages(just don't get a chance) and I've just seen you've moved to Facebook. I'ed love to join you it would be far easier to join the chats. Can someone send me the details please.
Stresibeti

Previous

Return to General Pregnancy Chat