Husband no longer finds me attractive

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Husband no longer finds me attractive

Postby MinnieMiss » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:11 am

I was annoyed with my husband last night. He barely ever pays me attention since I got pregnant with DD (she's now 2)... He never says I look good or anything I always have had to ask him. I've asked him about it before and he'll say sorry and say it's just he's under pressure with work or that he's just exhausted or that he doesn't feel good about himself.

Last night he was talking about how hot all these young celebs are (late teens /early 20s) It's hard at 39 weeks pregnant to know he still has the energy to admire other women. It wouldn't bother me if he admired me aswel. He'll talk about women on tv or conversations he has at work.

I literally cried myself to sleep last night wondering why he even married me?

If I say anything to him he'll just make up an excuse and make me think I'm being stupid.

I know he loves women in tights and I've always worn tights /stockings for him but lately I see him looking my sister up and down (she wears them too - similar dress sense)
MinnieMiss

Re: Husband no longer finds me attractive

Postby rcw2014 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:31 am

Im nt sure what to say in order for you to feel better
I wud recommend you speak openly and honestly to your DH and discuss the matter with him
If he always commented on celebs then maybe he is unaware that now it hurts you more
Chatting is the only way through it
Best of luck
rcw2014

Re: Husband no longer finds me attractive

Postby cudleyb » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Hey minniemiss how you feeling now? Men can be unreal regarding compliments etc I know from experience my oh use to pay me compliments all the time wen we were dating and there barely non existing now cos were married a few years! I'd say with the emotional rollercoaster of being pregnant everything is heightened and your oh making comments regarding celebs are hurtful but I'm sure if you speak to your oh he will reassure you that he does find you attractive and you need to have some quality time as a couple in order for you to be relaxed and sexy again! My oh is a nightmare you really need to spell things out very clearly he's gas I had the same concerns as you and I had a chat with my oh he said if he wasn't happy and didn't love me he'd tell me and Leave
cudleyb

Return to General Pregnancy Chat