Anyone who went into labour naturally?

General chat about being pregnant, the different stages of pregnancy, morning sickness, the ups and downs of carrying your baby.

Re: Anyone who went into labour naturally?

Postby Shoelover » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:58 am

Fantastic news and birth story honeybee. I'd say u are over the moon with him xxx
Shoelover

Postby miniegg91 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:12 am

Congrats HoneyBee & well done!! So glad you got the birth you wanted xx
miniegg91

Postby HoneyBee » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:16 am

Thanks ladies, very tired & tender but I can't say if change it for the world. It was hard, but thankfully quite quick.
HoneyBee

Postby mabsebabes » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:15 am

Welcome to the world little man! Congrats and well done Honey! Enjoy every second. They do say a cut is a neater slightly easier healing process rather than a tear.
Image[/url]
mabsebabes

Postby fingersxd » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:40 am

Huge congratulations Honeybee! So delighted for you and your OH. Bet you can't believe you have your beautiful little man with you now. Well done on your natural delivery, you're some woman!
fingersxd

Postby Babog » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:52 am

Huge congrats honeybee X such great news, I'm delighted it all went plain sailing for you this time round.
Babog

Postby Wishingandhoping » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 am

Congrats honeybee! Delighted it went so well for you! Enjoy your little man!
Wishingandhoping

Postby Shoelover » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:11 pm

How are u getting on honeybee?
Shoelover

Postby HoneyBee » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Hey shoe, I'm great. Was bad with pain from episiotomy stitches on Sunday to the point where I wondered if I'd torn one, but I think I'd just overdone things the day before so I took it easy & they are much better since.
Bf seems to be going well my lil man is such a guzzler, I'm permanently engorged from his feeding frenzy ha. Thankful I've a great breast pump, so if I'm overfull & he hadn't drained both boobs I've been pumping & in 8/10 mins I can relieve the pressure & am getting 4/5 Oz which means dh can give a bottle at night. My dd never entertained a bottle whatsoever so I can't tell you the relief that this little man happily goes between breast & bottle - he's such a little grubber I don't think he cares where milk comes from so long as he's feeding he's happy out!!
I've been fairly fast & loose with the diet though - I've given myself a bit of a free reign this week given how strict I'd been with the GD but if I'm not careful I know I have a risk of full blown diabetes for life, so once all the presents of cake/boxes of choc are gone I'm going to get back to normal. We're still eating homemade lunches & dinners it's just I find when visitors call I'm having tea with everyone & sure a new pack of biscuits is opened every time!
Lil man is great though - very alert & very strong already, dh says it must be all the protein he got in the womb lol!!
He can push back away from you & s few times has caught us off guard with holding his head up/pulling away when winding him - he'll be doing marathons by 6 months this fella! His sister was total opposite, she slept so much in the first 2 weeks we had to set reminders on our phones to wake her for feeds!
How's your lo getting on?
HoneyBee

Postby Shoelover » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Ah that's great sounds like u are doing a great job :) give yourself a much deserved break on the diet front esp now you're bf too!! Lo is doing great thankfully started giving gaviscon in bottles and haven't looked back!
Shoelover

Postby Nervymummy » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:10 am

Delighted for you honey. Def enjoy the few treats now as shoe said. Glad to hear it all went so well for you.
Nervymummy

Previous

Return to General Pregnancy Chat