teething??

For new mums, support, advice and guidance for this special adventure!

teething??

Postby claireee » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:05 pm

So for past week my baby who is 12 weeks today. Has being putting her fingers down her throat sometimes throwing up?
claireee

Re: teething??

Postby adelahorn3 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Teething, the emergence of the first teeth through a baby's gums, can be a frustrating time for little ones and their parents. But knowing what to expect during teething and how to make the process a little less painful can help you manage.
adelahorn3

Re: teething??

Postby Guarana » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:42 am

I used amber teething anklet for my baby girl, it helped a lot actually :) because these amber bead necklace/anklets that kids are wearing aren't nearly as hippie as people think and they actually do work which is why they are becoming so popular. The beads are made of real Amber and as they warm against the skin the acid from the Amber is absorbed and reduces inflammation. When you look in to you babies mouth and see their usually swollen gums no longer swollen it's pretty obvious that it does indeed work. If you dont know where to buy baby amber teething necklace or anklet you can search on google and you can buy online or from jewelry shop. The beads are not meant to be chewed on so they can be anywhere on the skin so if you are uncomfortable with your baby wearing a necklace you could get an anklet. If you do decide to use the necklace then make sure it is short enough that it doesn't stick out passed their chin. The case where the little girl got her arm stuck in the necklace was because the necklace was way too long. Also most of the necklaces offer a break away clasp so if somehow your baby was choking themselves with the necklace the clasp should just break open. We use an anklet at night under her pjs and a necklace during the day so I can be sure it's safe to wear. People all over use Amber to treat inflammation. I know lots of adults who wear Amber for arthritis and back pain. Just know this isn't some magical necklace to fix all your problems. It's science based and helps my DD not drool so much while teething.
Guarana

Return to New Mums