I am in need of help

For new mums, support, advice and guidance for this special adventure!

I am in need of help

Postby lbrady007 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:27 pm

I am so very sorry mailing this but I do not know what to do my husband left me 3 months ago and hasn't seen kids in over a month I have 2 girls 2 and 4 I don't know if he is having some sort breakdown he adores his kids don't know what is wrong with him he h as has cut off all communication and treated me terrible since he left I'm due baby girl in 6 weeks and I haven't got one thing for me baby I gave everything away before as wasn't planning for another baby he has made us practically homeless forced to stay in my brothers house all squashed in one room living out of black bags and not enough room for baby hear if anyone out their could help me even if you have baby stuff u don't need anymore I'm sorry I had to ask but I am desperate please pm me linda_b_007@yahoo.com if you could help I live in dublin in tallaght also if u know anyone letting house could you recommend me to them and let me know I really need house before baby arrives

Thanks
Linda
lbrady007

Re: I am in need of help

Postby rcw2014 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:46 pm

Linda, I dnt live anywhere near Dublin but Im sorry to hear about your situation.is there any local charity which could be of assistance to you in helping to set up again
rcw2014

Postby mysterygal » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Linda I am at the other end of country but I know someone that advertised on Facebook for help and got loads of offers. Also have u tried svdp or some group like that. Hope it works out c
mysterygal

Postby firsttimemum » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Contact social welfare you should be entitled to single parent allowance and they may be able to help you. I know svp is very good too. I hope it all works out for you xxx
firsttimemum

Postby cudleyb » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 pm

I'm so sorry to hear whats happening to you that's not a nice predicament your in, your best option is to go to your local health center and speak to the welfare officer they'll know exactly what your entitled to and point you in the direct of people to help get you back on track I really hope you get yourself sorted soon enough x
cudleyb

Postby Louth2015 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi linda

If you look on adverts.ie there is a section for free baby stuff and also people selling items very reasonable.

I hope you get sorted out soon before baby arrives. Make sure you look after yourself x
Louth2015

Postby newbe » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Hi sorry your struggling it must be very hard i have some stuff i could give a bouncer. baby gym and ill have a look and see what else i have do you drive at all.? I had a boy myself 10 months ago but I'll see if i have any baby grows and stuff
newbe

Postby tippergirl » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:31 am

I have lots of girls clothes from 0-3 months I can get it to you if you want to pm your address. I'm in north county Dublin.
[/url]
tippergirl

Postby sahithya » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:09 pm

Really sorry for your situation, have you tried contacting any social welfare organizations?
sahithya

Return to New Mums