Summer baby train 2018

So you're expecting a baby? Share the great news with us and other mums to be. Tell us your due date and how you are feeling.

Re: Summer baby train 2018

Postby morphett » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:08 am

Hi girls, great to hear how the babas are doing! And the mammas too of course! Cappucino, I deffo think baby brain is a real phenomenon.. I was struggling to find the wors
morphett

Postby morphett » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:16 am

Hi girls, great to hear how the babas are doing! And the mammas too of course! Cappucino, I deffo think baby brain is a real phenomenon.. I was struggling to find the words for certain things up to a few weeks ago, it's passed now but worrying and frustrating at the tine! Think it's down to tiredness!!
Sarah cant believe Caoimhe is starting solids, hopefully she takes to it well and starts packing on the pounds...
Freya is flying it, she's 3 months old as of yesterday and 13 weeks today so full of giggles and smiles.. we started baby massage 2 weeks ago and she LOVES it! Been doing it as part of bedtime routine for the last week bow ans it knocks her out so she goes down about half 8 and i get anywhere between 4 and 5am after that, another feed in th bed sees her through to 8-9am so can't complain at all despite my shock at the 8 hour stretches! She's 10lb 6oz as of Tuesday last so petite but is thriving and phn wasnt overly concerned as she's small everywhere and not just in weight..she seems to be averaging about 5-7oz gains per week which is fine for bf babies so happy enough with that.
Good to hear from you both.. hope everyone else is keeping well? Xx
morphett

Postby Cappuccinorose » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:49 am

Ok! This is VERY personal but it gave me a fright...
TMI alert but can't share with anyone I know...
So I have not been in the mood to DTD but last night after a few drinks things were back to normal so to speak and I nearly DTD without protection WTF.... I didn't even realise it was my hubby who said what are you doing and the craziest of all is that this weekend last year I conceived Chloe WTF anyway it's all good. It i couldn't believe I forgot... it's been so long I suppose LOL
Another thing that is also
Very TMI sorry but I can't talk to anyone about it is do any of you find you sweat/ and or smell a lot more ????
And lastly I'm 36 now just turned in July and Chloe was my first always only thought I would have one but now I thin I deffo want two... hiw long do You think I could wait I wouldn't want them tooo close in age cos it would be hard but would 38 be considered dangerous to get pregnant again, I really wish I had of started having children younger but I was living a different life and wasn't ready but I'd Im worried I'm leaving it late to space pregnancies
So SORRY for the rant, but it's stuff I can't / won't really talk to people about...
Cappuccinorose

Postby Sarah4321 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Caoimhe is loving the porridge! Think we have hit the 4 month sleep regression. And she had just started sleeping through :/

Cappuccino we never use protection. The great pull out method is used haha. Although I would love if an 'accident' happened. Still wanting another! I did sweat a lot but it is starting to calm down. And I know women having babies in their 40s so it is possible but you never know what will happen. So when to have another is a tough decision!
Sarah4321

Postby morphett » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:47 am

I've 20 months between ds1 and ds2 so i just found out I was pregnant at ds1's 1st birthday, we had started ttc when he was 8 months old. It was a nice gap as he was too young to be over jealous and ds2 just slotted right in and they are best buds now. I had my 1st at 31, second at 32 (Just about) 3rd at 35, 4th at 38...my lmp on this pregnancy was my 38th birthday so am turning 39 now next weekend.. we had 2 miscarriages in between 3rd ans 4th baby, one showed a chromosomal abnormality when tests came back so we opted for the harmony test at 10 weeks on Freya and thankfully all was perfect with her.. that said most miscarriages are a chromosonal abnormality but the tests aren't carried out till 3 or more miscarriages so we don't get to know the reasons for them so Don't let that put you off. Obvs the risk is slightly higher with age but plenty of women are conceiving healthy babies right into their 40s.. I'd be enjoying Chloe for the year and start trying again when she's 9 months or so..or just go for it now of you think you want to get going asap..keep us posted!

Sarah great Caoimhe is enjoying her grub, hope the sleep regression passes soon and she goes back to sleeping the night. We are still getting 8 hour stretches out of Freya which is fab and but she's gone 3 months now so expecting the 4 month to kick in in a few weeks! Gonna enjoy it while it lasts! Xxx
morphett

Postby lean87 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Hey girlies,

Great to hear all the Summer babies are thriving.
Leah is 4months tomorrow and weighed 11pounds on her checkup yesterday.
She is small and light for her age, but like you Morphett as she is that all over, they are not worried about her.
I like her little daintyness, as I get lots of wear out of my first set of clothes! :)

She is absolutely delightful, full of smiles and chat, but tricky enough to get a giggle out of!
Her 3year old brother is besotted with her and all business checking nappies, bringing dodos and kissing and hugging her.

I love wearing her whenever I get a chance, but she is also very content on the playmat and is starting to grab things and keep herself entertained whilst chatting!

Breastfeeding going great, she goes to bed with her brother and sister (in our bedroom though) between 7 and 8pm, then.usually wakes up around 2am and again maybe at 6am or just at 8am, when I get up anyway.

She isn't a mad eater, so we have leaking boobs galore! The joys!

Did anyone make it to the NEXT sale today?
Spend a little fortune...I had lots of vouchers from her birth and was waiting on.this sale to spend them.
Bought lots of pretty dresses for next Summer. Delighted with myself.

Also treated myself to 4pairs of maternity pants (nope, not pregnant, just fat! ;) They are sooo comfy though!
Why does not every jeans have a high waistband to keep chills out?)

Any other banter?

Cappuccino, any more unprotected sex?
Haha

Girls, this is desperate, but think we have done it twice since Leah is born.
I am soooo not in the mood for it.
Never ever felt so bored by it all?!
What's that about???
I started my exercise classes back 4weeks ago and thought with exercise comes sex drive...not happening!
Shit!
I will have to start eating oysters or something.
Suppose it does not help that there is a baby in the room and 2other small ones across the landing....

Sorry about the novel.
It's all or nothing with me as usual.lol

Also still broody (will obviously have to be immaculate conception.haha) but hubby saying on.a daily basis he is not able for more kids....we shall see who wins this battle
lean87

Postby Cappuccinorose » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:48 pm

No more sexy time here... that's been three months eek ashamed but yep immaculate conception is right!
Cappuccinorose

Postby Cappuccinorose » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Well girls any goss...
Hiw are You all doing? Just think of the conversations this time last year!!!!
Chloé is thriving and Im loving being a Mammy
Love her soooo much!
Hiw are You getting on, would love to share advise experiences and tips
Cappuccinorose

Postby Sarah4321 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Hey Cappuccino! How is chloe getting on?

Caoimhe is great. She has her first cold unfortunetely! But is still a happy girl. She will be 6 months next week. Nearly sitting up. Doing lots of screaming xD teething like crazy but nothing appearing yet.

My anxiety and panic is still very bad. Had a cold last week and was having panic attacks. Also found out they knew placenta was left but forgot to scan me before sending me home. My anxiety is triggered by that and I am so annoyed it could have been prevented.

Otherwise I am good. Still broody but terrified of being pregnant :/ so got a puppy xD

Are you on facebook?
Attachments
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg (43.14 KiB) Viewed 275 times
Webp.net-resizeimage (4).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (4).jpg (15.4 KiB) Viewed 275 times
Sarah4321

Postby morphett » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:30 pm

Happy Christmas to all the summer 2018 babas, esoecially for those babies whose first Christmas it is! Nothing like it! All good here with Freya, she's 6.5 months and doing great, not too fussed with solids yet, doing a combo of spoon and blw...she's full of smiles and giggles and is mad about her big brother's.. our 1st Christmas in the last 3 that we've looked forward with joy and happiness, missing her big brother of course but she has gone such a long way to helping us heal, she is so precious to us.. hope.you all have a fantastic Christmas and a happy New year, xxx
morphett

Postby Cappuccinorose » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:00 am

Hey girls
It’s sad we’re not stil chatting
I know we’re all busy but miss it
Just wondering Chloe is still in our room she will be 7 months so. And wondering when you moved babies into their own room?
Hope all is well
Ps sex life is back and good lol
But tyevbroodiness has passed am planning on one of god helps me when Chloe is 2/3
Cappuccinorose

Postby morphett » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:45 am

Hi Cappucino, Freya is still in with us. Probably won't move her till nearer 1yr unless the waking is incessant once she's well established on solids. Am.hoping once that's fully up and running she'll sleep through the night but not moving her till shes doing a good stint as I've nowhere to feed her in her own room so am staying cosy in my bed for any night feeds atm...
morphett

Postby MrsMnM » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:45 am

Hi Cappuccino my little fella is in his own room and has been since he turned 6 months. But he does sleep through from 7-7 most nights. He has gotten 4 teeth since the 29 of December so some nights he wakes once or twice but no feeds in the night. I normally give his dummy and hell go back asleep.
Hope you all had a good Christmas and New year. Have to try get on here a little more often!
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[
MrsMnM

Postby Cappuccinorose » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:57 pm

Thanks girls for your replies!!!!
Yep Chloe turned 7 months yesterday and I feel in my heart of hearts it’s Time for her to go as she is getting siooo aware that I’m beside her, it’ll be too hard for her otherwise. First tooth is slowly making an appearance, she normally sleeps 7:30-7:30/ 8-8 but has been waking at 4 and like you I just give her her dummy, but it’ll mean getting out of bed now lol do you guys hav Eva by monitors?
Cappuccinorose

Postby Sarah4321 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:09 pm

Hey girls. Caoimhe is still with us too. Only because her room is not finished so I am trying to get that finished. No teeth here yet but last night was awful! Wouldn't take a dummy or bottle. Or even let me near her mouth! So i am sure some are on the way. No crawling either. She is up on all 4s but not brave enough to move xD PHN development check is next week

And yes I am still broody! So officially going to start trying this month

Hope everyone is well
Sarah4321

Postby Cappuccinorose » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:44 pm

Oh wow Sarah4321 you’re brave
I would hope to have one but I don’t think my body would be able for it for another bit. I’m just gone 36 so hoping to 38 won’t be too late but I just don’t think I’d be able until Chloe is 2... that’s prob mad or else it means I’m over the broodyness lol
Cappuccinorose

Postby sped11 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:35 pm

Hi all,my little man moved to his own room at around 6.5 months.he has been sleeping so much better since,I think we used to wake him coming to bed,turning at night etc! He's 8 months now, not crawling yet but able to get to where he wants to be...time to start baby proofing!
sped11

Postby Babydust25 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi girls, my little boy is 10 months and only moved in couple of weeks ago which was late fir me as my first little boy went in at 6 and half months. It’s just that he is such a good little boy and sleeps well that we left him and also we wanted to move my first into a bigger room and put baby is his small room beside us. So we got round to that recently and everyone is happy, he has taken to it well, wakes the odd time but goes back asleep easily. He’s getting on great other than coughs and colds! My first boy is in playschool and catches everything and passes it on.
Babydust25

Postby Cappuccinorose » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 pm

Oh fabbb
How is everyone’s hair???
A ton fell out and now it’s stipes but I’ve sooo many baby hairs wonder when my mane will come back to its former glory ...
Going for the chop on fri
Cappuccinorose

Postby Babydust25 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:09 am

Yeh I’m the same, it’s grown back but like tuffs on top of forehead!!! Took me well over s year last time for it to look somewhat back to normal! Other than that it’s in good condition
Babydust25

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy Announcements