Easter 2019 Babies

So you're expecting a baby? Share the great news with us and other mums to be. Tell us your due date and how you are feeling.

Easter 2019 Babies

Postby MrsCupcake » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Hi guys,
Starting a new thread for any ladies due around Easter time.
Currently 13+1 weeks. The sickness and exhaustion has been excruciating but after a week signed off work I'm starting to feel a little more normal now and getting excited. My bump is growing fast now too!

Baby #2
Edd April 24th
MrsCupcake

Re: Easter 2019 Babies

Postby mrsmc2017 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:03 pm

Congrats MrsCupcake - I am a little behind you I'm only 6 weeks along but there isn't a thread for Summer yet. I tried to set one up and it didn't work! I am patiently waiting for the tiredness and the serious nausea to start. Right now I'm only kind of sick here and there and my boobs are killing me. Nerves are also getting to me as I had a Mc in August at 6 weeks so every little twinge is giving me palpitations.
How far along were you when the sickness/tiredness hit? I'm afraid because I had no symptoms last time that this time will be the same.
mrsmc2017

Postby MrsCupcake » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:25 am

Hi mrsmc2017,
Glad someone can join me. Welcome and congratulations!
I'm so sorry to hear of your mc in August. That must have been so tough and I absolutely understand why you are so worried now but please god it won't happen again xx
My sickness and exhaustion started around 6/7 weeks. My sister in law never gets morning sickness and she's had 3. My mam only had morning sickness on me and she's had 3 also so don't worry if you don't get it.
I was so worried for weeks because I'd no sore boobs and still don't. They haven't grown either and they did on my last pregnancy.
MrsCupcake

Postby LittleDream18 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Congrats to you ladies - I am 6 weeks too Mrsmc and just the last few days feeling awful. I am hungry but everything makes me sick and I have no energy for things like cleaning, laundry, cooking. Even the thought makes me want to cry. Is this common? I’m normally very energetic and full of life but I feel like a wet rag. Don’t get me wrong i am so grateful to be pregnant and i cant wait to meet my little bundle in June. I swore i wouldn’t be like a friend of my sister who literally moaned her way through her pregnancy but God almighty it’s very physically demanding. I wasn’t prepared for the lethargy at all.
LittleDream18

Postby MrsCupcake » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi littledream. Welcome! Big congratulations to you!! Is it your first?
All sounds very normal. I'm the exact same only in the last two weeks my vomiting has fizzled out. I'm still queesy every day when I'm hungry (which is all the time) especially when I can smell food cooking. I work in a kitchen so everyday is such an effort.
Don't worry if you have to moan your way through Pregnancy because it's tough work growing a tiny human being but chances are come the second trimester you'll start to feel a bit more normal.
I haven't had a proper dinner since I was about 6 weeks, I miss that but the very taught of it make me want to throw up.
My diet consists of, cereal, toast, apples, yoghurts, Bananas, popcorn, ginger ale, sparkling water and cold water with lemon slices. Hope something from my list of foods help you. I also use the mama bands. They're like sea bands.
MrsCupcake

Postby LittleDream18 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:35 am

Our first MrsC so all new and terrifying. I guess I wasn’t prepared to feel so unlike myself. And I am so grateful to be pregnant I can’t believe how lucky we are so I feel like I should really just get on with it! I found ttc awful. The disappointment and tears every month was cruel. And I’m well aware that there are some incredibly strong women on here that have it way worse than me.
LittleDream18

Postby mrsmc2017 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:39 pm

Congrats Littledream - wishing you all the best for the months ahead. We can be bump buddies lol. MrsC thank you for your words of wisdom it's great to talk to someone who has been there. Am starting to feel the nausea the last day or 2 and the tiredness in the evenings is unreal I am usually only ready for the bed when I come from work. Hubby is being great he keeps telling me feck the housework and the whole lot I can do it in a few weeks when I'm feeling better. We have booked a private scan for 2 weeks time so that can't come fast enough! Hopefully we will see a wee heart beating and everything will look normal and healthy. Its hard not to get carried away sometimes and start planning too far ahead. Once the scan is okay I will relax a bit.
mrsmc2017

Postby MrsCupcake » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:09 am

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been o. Here in about a week. My lb HD a bug them my dh got it. Luckily I escaped but not that I'd know coz I've been feeling pretty rotten over the last week anyway haha.
How are you feel g Little dream? Try not to compare yourself to other women, it's all relative. Pregnancy and ttc is hard x
How are you feeling too Mrsmc? Feck it housework is right! But I know what you mean. When my house gets messy it gets to me especially when I haven't the energy to move! My bathrooms are the worst! Dh says he cleans them but I can clearly see when I have my head down the toilet that he doesn't haha! But I can't complain because he does everything else really.
I bet you can't wait for your scan.
MrsCupcake

Postby mrsmc2017 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:59 pm

Oh nothing worse than a bug and they spread like wildfire then!
I'm feeling okay to be fair. Tired in the evenings and queasy in the mornings but no extremes of anything I keep waiting for this awful exhaustion and panicking because I don't have it! We don't tend to suffer too badly with sickness neither of my sister's were sick with their pregnancies and Mam says she went bad that way either. Scan is on Monday 5th. And I am a bag of nerves it can't come fast enough! How Are you feeling are you still sick?
mrsmc2017

Postby MrsCupcake » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:35 am

Waiting on a scan is so nerve wreaking but once you get there and see little bubs you'll be on cloud 9. My anomaly is 5 weeks away now (15 weeks today) and I'm starting to get antsy.
Still feeling sick. Feeling queesy pretty much all the time but so. Sometimes I get a little break from it. It was a round this stage on my last pregnancy that I started fainting on my bus journey into work so I'm starting to stress a bit. Its really embarrassing! Mainly happens when I'm going through the port tunnel? It only happened about 3 times but I would feel faint every day at that point. Hoping it doesn't happen this time around.
MrsCupcake

Postby mrsmc2017 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:35 pm

God that sounds awful! And imagine the person sitting beside you they must have got some shock!hopefully you will be better this time. Oh will be thinking of you for the anomaly that's a big one.
mrsmc2017

Postby mrsmc2017 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Scan went well thank God. Measuring 8+2 and a lovely little heartbeat fluttering away madly. I was so emotional I couldn't stop crying. Now that could have been my bladder also it was up around my eyes I had a pain in my stomach from it and had to run straight to the bathroom before I could even pay the bill lol! We are so thrilled now. And will tell our families tonight. Got a photo and all can't stop looking at it even though it looks like a wee blob.
mrsmc2017

Postby MrsA » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Just popped on to say I'm delighted for u mrsmc !!
MrsA

Postby Anne1984 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Awh mrsmc I am so happy for you congrats xxx
Anne1984

Postby mrsmc2017 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Thanks girls. Cannot believe how lucky we are and seeing that little heart was just amazing. Anne how are you doing? You won't feel your turn now especially with Flipper having had her wee man. MrsA I am watching out for you on the other thread - here's hoping you have some good luck soon x
mrsmc2017

Postby BabyBC1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:53 am

Just popping on to say congrats Mrsmc delighted for you,I remember we started on the trains around the same time. The first time you get to hear that little heartbeat is the best feeling in the world.. Enjoy every minute xx
BabyBC1

Postby Anne1984 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:01 am

It's so amazing mrsmc, healthy and happy 9 months to you. I'm good 33weeks now going to finish up in work in about 2 weeks so that will be a big relief. Have loads to do still but I'll get there cannot wait to have baby here xx
Anne1984

Postby MrsCupcake » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:27 am

Amazing mrsmc! Delighted for you! Nothing like that feeling of seeing and hearing a lil heart beat. Did you tell the family last night?

Went into work this morning and pretty much left straight away. Ive puked twice so far this morning and the bus in was hot so I started feeling lightheaded. It was awful. I was great on Saturday, even had a bit of a roast dinner but have been feeling dreadful since I woke up on Sunday. My tummy is sore like acidy or trapped wind. Hope this sickness ends soon.
Sorry for the moaning. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself.
On the plus side only 4 more weeks till my anomaly scan
MrsCupcake

Postby mrsmc2017 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:22 pm

Aw MrsC sounds like you are having a rotten time of it! Hopefully you will turn the corner soon and feel normal. I actually have been so lucky that way I don't feel desperate sick. Nauseous here and there certainly but nothing awful. Quite tired mind you. I could sleep 18 hours a day for you. It was so amazing to see the little heart. Am booked in did or my first app with the consultant at the end of November. We have decided to go private. A lot of money I know but for peace of mind it will be worth it. I can't wait to see Baba again already and see that wee heart again.
mrsmc2017

Postby MrsCupcake » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:53 pm

That's great your all booked in mrsmc. Going pri et will be well worth it. We're public but managed to get the same consultant as fist pregnancy as we had early on Complications.

Little dream how are you doing?

Only starting to feel better after being sick so ce Sunday. I pho Ed the gp on Wednesday morning as I was feeling so bad. Also started get diarrhea yuck! Told gp my symptoms over the phone but he made me come in. I couldn't get an appointment till 3.40pm and I was waiting nearly 2 hours to be seen. He sent me to the rotunda because my blood pressure was high, ketones in my urine and all other symptoms. I wS seen to straight away in the rotunda which was great. They just observed me for a couple of hours and everything claimed down. Even got a scan so that was a nice ending to the horrible week.

On a nicer note. I can feel baby kicking away. Doctor felt it too x
MrsCupcake

Next

Return to Pregnancy Announcements