December 2019 Babies

So you're expecting a baby? Share the great news with us and other mums to be. Tell us your due date and how you are feeling.

Re: December 2019 Babies

Postby LorraineG » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:20 pm

Aw emilylou...so cute you're getting all those smiles! I'm good thanks! 17 weeks tomorrow...can hardly believe it! Some days it feels like its flown and more it feels like its dragging by and august will never get here!!
How are you getting on?
LorraineG

Postby emillylou » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:23 pm

i found the first half dragged so much but it went quick for me after the 21 week scan! the worry calmed a tiny bit! i actually miss being pregnant so much now.. wait until you have the proper kicks and all! are you going to find out the sex!
we're good here.. i feel im doing well! we try and get out as much as possible..if not the days just roll into one.
emillylou

Postby LorraineG » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:54 pm

4 weeks to go til my scan so hopefully it will fly after that all right! Had a private scan at 15 weeks and she told us what she thought re sex but said to confirm at anomaly scan. There was no way I was not finding out!! I'm so excited now! Not really worried anymore but still have issues talking about it and getting excited outside of hubby and sister so there must be some worry deep down that's stopping it if you know what I mean! I think also that I've been so used to keeping quiet about having ivf etc that its carried over a bit!
That's great your doing good! Must be some transition! I feel like we're going to get some land when baba comes along...particularly dh!! He sometimes comes out with things like 'when they're sleeping through the night' and 'in a routine' and he's talking about the first couple of weeks!! I've laughed on his face a couple of times!!
LorraineG

Postby Dotty37 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:01 pm

Oh emillylou I have a beautiful little pouch after the section, its gotten a bit better the last 2/3 weeks but I still find leggings more comfy. It's still pretty numb actually.
Lorraine it will fly after the 20 weeks, I found that too. And as for the last 14 weeks jesus it feels like a few days. Were all smiles and chats now, I'm actually in the hairdressers it feels so weird to be away from her. It's so important to get out and about but I do get in a bit of a sweat about her having a meltdown in public. I'm doing baby massage and shes loving it.
I'm not sure theres anyway to be prepared for what's to come! It's such a shock to the system- giving birth the hormones, the sheer love and adoration is such a new feeling too. It's a beautiful bubble but it's very hard too sometimes, make the most of the time as a 2 cos you wont have conversations about anything else than your baby for a long time!
Dotty37

Postby Dotty37 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:04 pm

Happy 1st mothers day everyone!
Dotty37

Postby emillylou » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 am

Happy 1st mothers day dotty! we had a lovely day.. not what we would have planned but sure what can we do! we're so lucky to be celebrating at all this year! hoe are you and Freya doing x
emillylou

Postby Dotty37 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:07 am

It was a lovely day emillylou, had always been such a sad day in the past it was lovely to enjoy it. Were full of chats and smiles here, was supposed to be going to a weaning class with the phn this week but thats cancelled for now, how did we get to that stage already?! How are you and adam getting on? X
Dotty37

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Announcements