Fertility acupuncture recommendations in cork

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Fertility acupuncture recommendations in cork

Postby Bettyboo1982 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 am

Looking for recommendations. No know fertility issues already have a dd. But I feel it might be beneficial for my stress levels.
Bettyboo1982

Re: Fertility acupuncture recommendations in cork

Postby sherlock14 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Hi Betty didn't want to read and run I'm also from Cork, not too sure about acupuncture but a few of my friends have gone to Claire Burrows reflexologist and swear by her she practices out of city gate in mahon afaik but if you Google her the details should pop up. I remember your posts on your little girl I was pregnant at the time and ye gave me some great advice. How is your little one doing? Are ye going for number 2. Were trying at the moment we were adopting a "what will be" attitude but I'm becoming obsessed already and cycles soooooo erratic I can't even join a thread :-(
sherlock14

Postby Bettyboo1982 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Awh thanks Sherlock I actually work in city gate so I may look into that. We are going for number 2 but like you decided to just see how it went but that went nowhere! Started properly trying in Feb got pregnant in march but had an early miscarraige. So back here again cept I don't seem to have ovulated this cycle. My cycles went crazy about a year pp had to have blood tests done but everything was fine apparently my gp said it was hormonal stress going back to work. I feel this year is slipping away and afraid now I will have a huge gap between the 2. How old is your lo? I think I may need to get my health in check myself and get back into exercise when I fell pregnant in march I was back on my healthy kick. Hope everything goes ok for you and your cycles settle back. I find evening primrose oil great and my cycles have gone from 35 to 31/32 days since I started back on pre conception vitamins.
Bettyboo1982

Postby sherlock14 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Awh I'm sorry to hear about miscarriage betty xx don't be worried about a large age gap,I've friend's with large age gaps and they have great little helpers ;-) i've everything crossed for you for this month. My little lady is 14 months old now and it took us the bones of 2 years to conceive so I said id start now as I'm prepared for the long journey. I must Def look into evening primrose oil and get my mouth sewn up to stop eating trash and start pounding the pavements again!!!
sherlock14

Postby Bettyboo1982 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:39 am

Oh wow time flies my lo is 20 months going on 13!! I think I just assumed I would get pregnant quick which in fairness I did just hate all this tww and symptom spotting I'm not able to take the relaxed approach at all! I still to drive myself crazy. Hopefully this time is quicker for you. The evening primrose oil Defo helped my pms too. If you are ttc I only take it up to ovulation and then stop it really helps with the ewcm too!
Bettyboo1982

Postby MrsPineapple » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:41 am

Hi Betty, I would be interested to hear what you thought of Claire Burrows. Did you get an appointment? I contacted her back in April and she had a 5 week waiting list for evening appointments.
MrsPineapple

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)