Symptoms or Just plain crazy?

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Symptoms or Just plain crazy?

Postby Bby1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Hey ladies, so I am 12 dpo and have 4 tests with a faint positive line. I hope it’s not my eyes playing tricks on me. I’m also really tired and crampy for the last week. It feels like AF is on her way. She is due in 4 days. I hope she goes somewhere else for Xmas lol. Anyone else biting their nails and doubting their sanity here? Would love to hear from some of you so I don’t feel so crazy while waiting for BFP xx
Bby1

Re: Symptoms or Just plain crazy?

Postby LorraineG » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Hi bby1 I'm 10dpo and symptom spotting like crazy! Every little twinge or ache and I'm like 'that's an early pregnancy sign!' It's driving me nuts! Got a negative on an Internet cheapie this morning but as usual just convincing myself it's too early! That's great you got some positives...are they getting darker? When did you start testing?
LorraineG

Postby Bby1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:26 pm

LorraineG fingers crossed for you! I started testing three days ago. I had no line the first day, a very very faint line ( so faint I thought I was imagining it) and then I did three today and they are definitely darker! However the first two tests were clear blue early detection and I read blue dye is harder to see than pink. So I got a Lloyd’s early detection and a cheapie from Dealz and both came out a lot clearer. The Dealz one for 1.50 is actually darker!
Stop I keep feeling my boobs, I must look like a weirdo! What symptoms have you got so far? X
Bby1

Postby LorraineG » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:46 pm

I had some spotting at 7dpo and I never usually spot mid cycle and my temp went up slightly and has stayed up for last few days. I've had pinchy kind of sensations and my backs been a bit sore...all things that I could just be imagining! My boobs haven't been sore at all this month but they absolutely killed me last month for the whole two weeks. I'll just have to wait it out in think!!
LorraineG

Postby Bby1 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:56 am

I got my BFP 2 days ago! So my symptoms weren’t in my head! How are you feeling?! I am officially 3 and a half weeks pregnant. I am getting a lot of cramps though so strtrying unsuccessfully not to worry x
Bby1

Postby Kerrshay » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:54 pm

I really hope you are pregnant! You really really want this!
Kerrshay

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)