TTC is so difficult

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

TTC is so difficult

Postby Jodie86 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi All,
I have been trying to concieve for almost a year.I never expected it to be this difficult.So often I feel like I feel cramps etc which I associate with pregnancy as I never had sore periods.Alot of months I have myself convinced I'm pregnant but usually my period arrives on time or a couple of days late.This month my period was 15 days late,when my period was due I had my usual period signs on the days it was due like cramping so I really had myself convinced and had felt stretching,etc along with being extremely fatigued which is not usually like me.Yesterday I had quite bad cramps and dizziness and woke up this morning to my period which quite heavy.does anyone else feel trying to concieve really messes with your head.I am doing the ovulation tests and not sure what else I can do.My husband is disappointed but I am the one who convinces myself it's happened despite the fact that I try to be as chilled as possible.Can anyone relate,I feel like it messes with my head.
Jodie86

Re: TTC is so difficult

Postby MrsA » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:08 pm

Absolutely Jodie it's an absolute head melt. If you follow any of the trains here you'll find so many ladies in the same boat. It's been such a challenge - mentally more than anything.

You should join the August train and we can all help you through it :)
MrsA

Postby Baileybee » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:10 pm

Jodie I wish i had some advice but I can tell you that your feelings are completely normal and what helps me is sharing stories with the other girls on these trains and knowing that there are others n the same boat.

Like msa says u should join the August train, all the girls here are lovely, and u can say absolutely anything here x
Baileybee

Postby Jodie86 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:14 pm

Thanks girls honestly feel like I'm loosing my mind at times and so sad to see so many ladies going through the same. These are the things that nobody tells you.It doesn't help that everywhere you go you listen to idiots questioning you about why your waiting so long to get pregnant.Honestly drives me mad.But I've joined the August trained and hopefully it's a positive one for us all.Thanks girls it's lovely to get a response from you ,thank you x
Jodie86

Postby Baileybee » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Oh the questions are the worst... I’ve been asked ‘do u not even want kids?!’... I always go bright red when asked those questions... I hope this thread helps u as much as it helps me... good luck hun x
Baileybee

Postby Jodie86 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:12 pm

Thanks dear,So lovely of you to reply.Can you really believe these people who ask these questions.Good luck to you for the time ahead and thanks again x
Jodie86

Postby mrsmc2017 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Ttc is the most stressful time Jodie. You are absolutely not alone. The threads here will give you amazing support and always someone to talk to. Best of luck x
mrsmc2017

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)