3 positive home tests, negative blood test

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

3 positive home tests, negative blood test

Postby lol » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:21 am

Hi ladies, Im new on here but could badly do with some advice. Last week thursday & saturday i done. 2 tests on both days with fmu they were positive. Then on the monday morning i went to my g.p to confirm pregnancy and was shocked when the urine test was negative. But didnt get dissapointed because g.p tests not as sensitive. So my g.p done a blood test and got results yesterday which was negative. So i tested again today, still positive but a little fainter. My symptoms are getting stronger, my stomach is growing. I have 2 children 12&10, had a miscarriage about 5 years ago.and symptoms decreased shortly before I miscarried. But right now i feel very pregnant but negative blood test and positve home test (first response) is slightly fainter. Im not sure how many weeks id be for sure, either 8 weeks if i mistook implantation bleed for light period or else 3-4 weeks counting from light bleed. And i look more than 3-4 weeks I hope im making sense here. Im so confused, really want to know what is going on. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what was the outcome?
lol

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)