New

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

New

Postby Mandaxx » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Hey guys I'm new here I'm looking for a bit of advice here I've been off my depo now for almost a year and didn't get a period for around 3 years (2 years on depo and a year off ) I had my first AF on the 27th August and it ended the 3rd of September (TMI) I Didn't EXPERIENCE ANY pain or anything but my AF was a very dark colour like almost black i put this down to the fact that I hadn't gotten a period in so long. I downloaded an app that said I should have been ovulating last week so me and my boyfriend DTD this week I took ovulation tests and obviously they were negative I really hope.that I did ovulate last week .. since yesterday I've been feeling different I don't want to eat much and I'm getting cramps in my lower stomach... has anyone had any trouble conceiving after been on the depo?
Mandaxx

Re: New

Postby Cherrycola » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:26 am

Hi Mandaxx ,

I haven't been on it myself but didn't want you to hunk you're being blanked! I have read that there can be a lot of symptoms coming off Depo so might be hard to distinguish those from anything else. Depression etc. can be a temporary side-effect so look after yourself!

Let me know if you want to pop onto our September train xx
Cherrycola

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)