Fab Feb Fertile Train

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Re: Fab Feb Fertile Train

Postby Cherrycola » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Deisegal, can you give me your cycle number and when your BFP (Big Fat Positive) /AF (Aunt Flo) might be due so I can add you to the train?

Lisa you poor thing, it's hard to stay upbeat isn't it? All I know is any time I was "sure" I was pregnant, I wasn't.. and any time I was it came as a surprise as it was just like the start of my AF.
Cherrycola

Postby lisa87 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:49 pm

I know cherry it sure is. I'm 10dpo today , the dreaded usually 11dpo spotting should start tomorrow, I've got severe tummy pain at the minute, not the same as my pre af cramps but like really tight sharp pains, pressure across my tummy, thinking it's very bad gas pain. Really don't think our timing was right this month as we only managed once during the fertile window and it was like 4 days before ov.
lisa87

Postby Beequeen » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Hi girl's. So I think I'm out this month. On Cd17 and no definitive positive opk test. Just slightly positive ones the past few days but bo EGCM and no Pains which I always get around ovulation.
Still getting busy with the husband every second day just to cover ourselves and trying all the old tricks including pillow under bum afterwards :lol:
I've had this before where I don't ovulate, generally happens every 2-3 months.
Has anyone else had many months where they haven't ovulated?
Think it might be time to go see the Dr and make sure everything's all in working order.
Beequeen

Postby Cherrycola » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:34 am

Hang in there Lomo! Have you been to the docs to get bloods done?

BeeQueen I wouldn't trust OPKs alone but coupled with the other things I would definitely be on to my doctor.

Last night was CD15 and I think it was the night but my husband was on a night out and called at 9 to see if he could stay over. He's been so tired and we've done it before.. Getting him to drive for hours to DTD and the pressure is too much!

So I'm trying to stay positive. We did day 13, 14 and will go again tonight day 16. I've completely ditched OPKs and apps and I'm going by EWCM and how I feel alone. I'll keep going until day 20 ish.
Cherrycola

Postby Missmay19 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:17 am

Cherry cola I’m just behind you CD14- light lines last two days but no positive on OPKs. Could I ask someone with experience with temps- what’s normal? What is classed as a rise??
Missmay19

Postby MrsD13 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:28 pm

well spotting has started for me girls so im out. will be back on the trains in april and will give it 100% then till dec. Best of luck to everyone else on the trains hope ye get your much wanted BFP.
MrsD13

Postby Cherrycola » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:37 pm

No idea about temping, I never did it.

MrsD did spotting progress to full AF?

How are the rest of your girls?
Had a bit of a bad month and only DTD three times. I just did not feel in the mood after CD16 so I presume ovulation had already happened. Trying to go with the flow with Mother Nature this month!
Cherrycola

Postby Beequeen » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Cherrycola hang in there, you never know, one of those 3 times might just do the trick.

I don't have a clue what my body is up to this month. I don't think I've ovulated, and aunt flow is due on Sat. But I've had a constant headache since Thurs and the past 2 days have had bad cramps.
Driveing myself crazy symptom spotting of course.

Hope some of you girls are lucky this month.
Beequeen

Postby leanbh133 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Hope everyone is well!
I'm going to test in the morning but I'm convinced it will be negative.
leanbh133

Postby Cherrycola » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:56 pm

The excitement Leanbh! How many DPO will you be?

Boymama how are you getting on?
Cherrycola

Postby leanbh133 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:17 am

I got bfn and I feel really sad about it, an October baby would have been lovely. Feckity.

Fingers crossed others get some good news soon!
leanbh133

Postby boymamaX2 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:26 pm

Hey cola; bfn started the af yesterday gutted had every pregnancy sign possible
boymamaX2

Postby Oliviasmum » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:00 pm

Hey just popping on real quick to say good luck to everyone I’m taking a little break till I get my app with clinic but just want to ask a quick question I’ve been getting period like cramps for the last week and feeling nauseous which is what happens roughly 2 weeks before I get it but I haven’t had a period since October so if I don’t get period by Friday gonna make an app with my doc what should I ask for to induce a period I stopped taking my metformin about 3 weeks ago what’s the point in taking it if it’s not doing what it should be doing and I’m not leaving the doctors without something to induce a period and haven’t a clue what to ask for sorry for jumping in with such a silly question
Oliviasmum

Postby MrsD13 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:20 pm

Hi cherry ya AF arrived fully today. We didn’t really give it a proper go this month so not a bit surprised. Might be able to give it a proper go just before dh goes away start of March for a weeks work.
MrsD13

Postby Cherrycola » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Oliviasmum I've no advice I'm afraid. I wish I could be of more help to you xx

MrsD it's hard trying with a little one around. Either they aren't playing ball or you're too fecked tired when the time comes around. You're a week before your BFP date, not implantation bleeding by any chance or do your cycle dates vary.?
Cherrycola

Postby MrsD13 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:43 pm

Think they do vary a small bit still trying to get used to tracking things again
MrsD13

Postby Cherrycola » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:54 pm

I’m out. FFS!
One more month until husband is gone for 6 and a half months... eeek!
Cherrycola

Postby Oliviasmum » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:54 pm

Oh that sucks cherry hopefully the next cycle is the one for you please god on another note I might be officially hoping back on the train next month have some spotting today so hopefully that’s a sign af is on her way I’ve never been more excited hahaha (never thought I’d be saying that)
Oliviasmum

Postby leanbh133 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:57 pm

Cherrycola the bfns suck! Really hope you can get a bfp before your dh has to leave!

Hopefully af is on her way Olivasmum and you can get back on the train.

I'm on CD7 so fertile window will start soon eek
leanbh133

Postby Oliviasmum » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:48 pm

Good luck got rid month leah hopefully this is it af officially showed up today and I am so relieved I think taking a break from the medication for a couple of weeks done the trick so I am officially hoping back on the train just a quick quest I’m gonna start temping Ive never done it before cause with the pcos it’s very hard for me to get an accurate reading on the ovulation strips so I thought that temping might be better for me
Oliviasmum

PreviousNext

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)