Bright Spring April Train.....

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Re: Bright Spring April Train.....

Postby Oliviasmum » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Not really this month cause I just didn’t see the point that’s the thing I’m 2 weeks late as of now but as I said I have pcos so that’s not unusual cause before last month it was 5 months since I had a period even though I was taking medication to help me get them and tracking ovulation is very hard for me cause sometimes I don’t ovulate and sometimes I do but very late so I just go by when I get like an electric shock type pain in my side I figured out that that’s when I ovulate
Oliviasmum

Postby Mummys22 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:48 pm

Sorry about all the questions, did you get your ov pains long enough ago that the test should be positive? I have long irregular cycles too, not as long as 5 months but on my first pregnancy I had af in May and then bfns June July and goty bfp in August. It’s just head wrecking not knowing and your just kinda in limbo. I know I’m not much help sorry!
Mummys22

Postby Oliviasmum » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Yea I got the ovulation pains but same thing happened in my first pregnancy was getting negatives then got a positive bout 3 weeks later don’t know if that had anything to do with the pcos or not though that I got a positive so late in
Oliviasmum

Postby Mummys22 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi all. This is a very quite train. Oliviasmum how are you now?
Mummys22

Postby Cherrycola » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:50 am

It’s gone asleep alright. Hope you ladies are all keeping well?

I’ve booked my flight to Rwanda and meeting my husband there the end of next month. As things currently start I won’t be landing until CD 20 and seeing him for 6 days. My last cycle was 22 days which totally fecked things up for me.

I do however have a progesterone prescription. Anyone any experience of it? I’m wondering if I could use it to make this cycle longer to put me back on track.
Cherrycola

Postby leanbh133 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 am

Yes my af arrived. Currently cd12. Opks showing a faint line this morning but not positive yet. Just dtd every 2nd day at the minute and hope for the best.

Cherrycola it's good that you can go over to your dh for a few days.

Anyone close to getting their bfp?
leanbh133

Postby Mummys22 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:49 pm

Cherry I don’t know anything about progesterone but I really hope it works for you and your visiting your hubby at the right time.
Leanbh best of luck for this month.
As for me, I tested this morning at I think 11dpo, I’ve been feeling a bit sick the last couple of days.I used a cheapy Tesco test and when I checked after the 2 mins it was negative. But when I came back from shopping, I hadn’t thrown it in the bin, there’s a second line, I know it’s probably an evap. I also read the instructions after and I didn’t dip it for long enough so I don’t know whether to do another today or wait.
Mummys22

Postby Oliviasmum » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:35 pm

Yea it is gone quite actually I’ve just been so tired lately with work and then the little one it’s taking a lot out of me haven’t checked since the last time and don’t think there is any point in it I’m gonna see if I can a docs app tomoro to try and figure out what to do as the tablets are not working for me anymore...

Cherryhopefully the prescription will help you lengthen your cycle and you visit your hubby at just the right time..

I would wait till the morning and do another test wishing you all the best of luck with it really hope it is good news
Oliviasmum

Postby Cherrycola » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:42 pm

Mummys 22... exciting! It could be an evap or it could be that the dye took its time because it’s super early. Let us know how you get on!!
Cherrycola

Previous

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)