May TTC train——

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

May TTC train——

Postby lean87 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Hi my lovelies,

Currently trying to get hubby on my side to start ttc number 4 intensely. :)

I have used this forum for my 2youngest munchkins, both of which took between 12-15mths of ttc.

TMI but we never used protection after our last, so you could say we are unofficially trying since she is off the boob and my periods are back (last 12mths)
No sign of any bfp so far anyway, so ready to dig the ov tests out again and do things right.

Would love if someone else wanted to chat.

Ttc no 4
1st month ttc with ov tests
lean87

Re: May TTC train——

Postby WereDoingThis » Fri May 22, 2020 11:05 pm

Hi Lean, thanks for starting a train! Hubby and I agreed to start trying again, have not used protection since our baby was born last summer but haven't been trying up to now. I would love another child close in age to our first, so hoping we don't take as long to conceive this time, we were 12 months trying last time. I'm still breastfeeding, but have had 3 periods since Christmas, so think things are getting back on track there.

Best of luck convincing your hubby about number 4! I've already been pushing for #3 and we don't even have #2 yet!! Fingers crossed for baby dust for this train!
WereDoingThis

Postby Oliviasmum » Fri May 22, 2020 11:23 pm

I don’t always get periods due to having pcos but would love a second it took 7 years for me to get pregnant the first time she is nearly 4 now and keeps asking for a brother haha gonna look into getting iui done
Oliviasmum

Postby lean87 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:41 pm

Hi Oliviasmum & wearedoingthis!

7years, wow! Fingers tubes and everything crossed for you, it will be faster this time; and it will!
It is heartbreaking, when they ask for another sibling. :(

My oldest one (just turned 9) has said she does not want another baby in the house and she will move out if we have another!!! What do you say to that? Lol

Our 4year old really really wants a little brother as he feels left out with all the girlyness around him!

Our little one is 2today!!!
Such an emotional day I think when they turn 2, the baby is truly gone!

What’s everyone’s plan this month?

Using ov sticks (a year out of date but seem to work), line getting darker today cd17, which fits with my feeling of ov tomorrow.

Dtd 2days ago and will gather up strength for tonight again!

Babydust to everyone! :babydust
lean87

Postby lean87 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:00 pm

Hey everyone, cannot believe how quiet it is here!
Where has everyone gone???

This forum used to be buzzing and I so loved it with my other 2!

I still love to read back on my symptoms on the trains I got pregnant on etc!!!
Such a lovely memory and (hopefully) will always be there.

Anyone anything to report?

7dpo today and not sure if I am imagining it, but have been having some light light pains below as if a big fat juicy egg was just nestling in. :)
lean87

Postby Oliviasmum » Sat May 30, 2020 9:19 pm

Lean87 hopefully with a bit of luck it has
The weather has been gorgeous so I’ve been outside with the little one all day everyday bought her a basketball hoop so that’s all she wants to do until about 10 at night i think af is her has some brown earlier when going to the loo so I’m delighted as I hardly ever get it so fingers crossed it is on the way
Oliviasmum

Postby lean87 » Sat May 30, 2020 9:39 pm

Oliviasmum, how old is your little one?
A basketball hoop, sounds exciting!!
I hope she loves it!

It’s great when they love the outside. We are lucky to have a big garden and the kids are in and out all day. What gorgeous weather!

Fc for you that af is on her way, I remember when ttc for #2 my cycles had completely disappeared with the stress of it and60days was the longest I had! It was so frustrating when all you wanted was a fresh start/fresh cycle!
lean87

Postby Oliviasmum » Sat May 30, 2020 11:40 pm

My little one is 3 but she might aswell be 13 she acts like like it we don’t have a back garden or anything we live in an apartment so we just play out the back area where we park the cars there also a little green area so it grand and the apartments the way they were built is they are only 2 storey apartments so if ya were to see it from the front it actually looks like a house and I’m in the bottom one so it’s grand and we can leave all the toys and everything outside the back door cause it’s so quite here..
Ah there nothing worse when cycles are all over the place my longest not to get af was about 6 months it’s just so annoying and I’d love another one so she not left growing up on her own aswell sorry for the long post
Oliviasmum

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)