August/ September train

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Re: August/ September train

Postby lisa87 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:21 am

Hi ladies hope it's OK to join, I was on the trains some time ago, we've been ttc for almost 3 years now, had a lap in Feb and was diagnosed with stage two endometriosis, although the consultant said other than that everything looked OK in there and to keep trying naturally but still nothing has happened despite being on letrozole since March. I have two girls 15 and 11 from previous relationship so I'm classed as secondary infertile.
lisa87

Postby impatientlywaiting » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:17 pm

Hi Lisa 87! Welcome, how are dealing with the endometriosis. I've heard from friends it can be brutal. Hope yours isn't too bad.

I'm currently on the two week wait now. Over anslysing every body twinge as usual. Could swear my boobs are a little sore, but probably in my mind.
impatientlywaiting

Postby lisa87 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:44 am

It's horrendous to be honest, I've found no improvement since my lap in Feb but at least I now know I wasn't imagining the pain every month, I'm back with the consultant in October and I think Iay be possibley told to look at other options for conceiving then even though they can't see any reason for it not happening, I'll have been on clomid and letrozole so I'm not sure he can do anything else for me.
I've started spotting yesterday cd23 so expecting full af tomorrow. I thought i felt different this month but obviously all in my mind x
lisa87

Postby sparkle16 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:36 pm

TTC #2 . I recognise some of the names on here from ttc# 1.
Long story short I was 18 months plus (wasn't consistent) ttc#1. Hopefully won't be as long now. DD turned one and I turned 37..
sparkle16

Postby BabyBC1 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:03 pm

Hey hope everyone is doing good. I'm currently 5+4 weeks and cramping started this evening so upset hope spotting/bleeding wont follow but I'm not feeling very hopeful. Have gp appt on Friday to confirm pregnancy so will see what that test says and maybe ask to do bloods
BabyBC1

Postby sparkle16 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:50 am

O babybc1 I hope everything goes well .
sparkle16

Postby impatientlywaiting » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:49 pm

BabyBC1 I hope you are doing ok and everything turns out fine. Sending virtual hugs.

I'm still a few days away from being able to test. The wait just drives me mad, I'm such an impatient person, thankfully we are going on holidays for the next two weeks. Need some relaxation time. We will be either be celebrating or commiserating!
impatientlywaiting

Postby BabyBC1 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Hi just a little update. Cramping stopped and no blood thankfully. Was at gp today and all confirmed and said aches/pains are all very normal unless I see blood dont worry. So very happy I'll book in for a private scan in 2 weeks.
Hope the tww is going by fast for u all x
BabyBC1

Postby brownie » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:35 pm

Very happy for you Babybc.
Cramping is so normal but that doesn't mean it doesn't put heart sideways in you, wishing you lots of luck for your scan XXX
brownie

Postby impatientlywaiting » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:21 am

Just got AF, very dissapointed I have to say. Feeling pretty sorry for myself as I was convinced this could be the month.

I'm really not a patient person. I know it can take a few months for it to happen, just got my hopes up. Will be raiding the junk food cabinet today!!!
impatientlywaiting

Postby impatientlywaiting » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? Been very busy with work haven't been on much.

Anyone ready to test? Fingers crossed for all!!
impatientlywaiting

Previous

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)