doctor or wait?

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

doctor or wait?

Postby missy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi im now 12 dats late, hav been having cramps for 2 weeks on and off.hav white discharge with specs if brown occasionally, sore back but mite be coincidence! Anyway iv tested negative! Friend thinks im testing too early! Has anyone ever gotten negatives when pregnant? Dont hav my hopes up just Winderin how long shud I wait before goin to doctor?
missy

Re: doctor or wait?

Postby missy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Yea think it's def a long shot! Just wondering if it's worth takin day off work to go doc? I mean wil she just send me home to wait for af anyway?
missy

Postby missy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Yea well that's the thing.. No point paying a doc to tel me to go home and wait! Mite wait and see does af arrive arrive next month.. So confusing but no point stressing bout it! heard stories of ppl gettin neg tests but later finding out Der NGO.. Very rare tho so unlikely! Hope u hav luck soon :-)
missy

Postby missy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 pm

I meant Der bfp not NGO! PredictI've text!!!
missy

Postby jessyclifant » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:01 am

I feel you. It happened to me also. I've been delayed for almost a month so I took the test. But sometimes PT is not accurate so I went to see my doctor and it turned out positive. This is my first baby so I'm getting excited and a bit scared but because I have my loving husband everything goes well.. However, my advice would be you have to visit a doctor. Whenever you find out you are expecting, it is essential to go to the physician right away. Many people think it is okay to wait and keep away from the physician until the end of the pregnancy, but there could possibly be all kinds of troubles you are missing. Make regular checkups and go, even if it costs a cash advance. It will be worth it to keep your baby secure right?
jessyclifant

Postby MrsD2012 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:17 am

Spam?
MrsD2012

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)