just started ttc..

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

just started ttc..

Postby babydust20 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 pm

hi ladies, im here after waiting nearly 2 years for my oh to be ready to have a baby, im glad hes finally ready, he told me the other night and i was so excited!!
we have had un protected sex for two years though yet no baby :( but we werent actively trying, so im hoping we dont have problems trying just that timing was wrong or something.. im now in the 2ww 4 dpo would love to chat to other ladies on here

lots of :babydust to you all ladies
babydust20

Re: just started ttc..

Postby DSDA » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:00 pm

there could be loads of reasons why you didnt get a :positive but now that your trying maybe you could looking to OKP and this might help you.
DJP is Image

ALP is Image
DSDA

Postby babydust20 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:08 pm

thanks very much, yes i started to chart, and i got a peak in temperature on the 1st of jan making me 4dpo.. and im hoping our timing was good enough
babydust20

Postby sunshine » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 pm

:welcome to site hun, start using OPK's and see how it goes for you, if you are getting surges to show you are ovulating and your not getting pregnant after a few months then go to the doctor for some routine tests but hopefully it won't come to that for you... :goodluck
[url=http://lilypie.com]Image
sunshine

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)