Am I crazy?!

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Am I crazy?!

Postby 2blue » Mon May 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Any second time mommies out there? I have a question and it might sound crazy lol. I'm 6-7dpo today and have been cramping a little and a few other "symptoms" Anyway, this morning I turned in bed and got a sharp groin pain that was the EXACT same as the round ligament pain that had me in bits on DS. Obviously its crazy to even think that but I remember the pain so well and its the only time I've ever felt that dart like pain. So my question is have any of you second time mommies ever felt RLP in early pregnancy? And is it even possible? I'm in bits with it here today and wondering should I take something for it maybe go get checked by the GP in case I pulled something - but it feels SO like RLP. I know a GP would laugh if I said that.
2blue

Re: Am I crazy?!

Postby MrsEL10 » Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

I'm not a second time Mum but hoping that the cramps are implantation cramps for you. I got cramps at 8dpo on this baba, very noticeable, I was in town and thought I better go home just in case
TTC # 1 Dec 10 - Dec 12, currently pregnant on # 2 :)
MrsEL10

Postby 2blue » Mon May 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Thanks for the reply hun! :) I'm not as bad as earlier, just twitches here and there now. Might have a soak in the tub later, it usually eases any pains. This waiting business is crap lol. I saw on another site earlier that implantation can be felt by some women and it can be similiar to round ligament pain. I may stop Googling cause it'll drive me mad! Lol!
2blue

Postby gogo29 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Im a second time mummy but dont really remember much cramps on the first one but on this one I got this tugging on my right side and I mean it was sore for the night....thought I pulled sumthing but it was gone the next day....said it to my friend and she got the some on her last child and this time round too (there is only a few days between us).... hopefully its sumthing good babymakes ;-) :babydust
gogo29

Postby 2blue » Mon May 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Thanks a million for that hun. I'll be hoping is gone tomorrow then. its really sore!!! was just in Lidl and it hit me so hard I had to stop and stand still for a minute. DH pointed out that last time I did that was when I was PG and the ligament pain was awful! Fingers crossed its something good. And if its not I'll be having a few drinks at the weekend lol.
2blue

Postby MrsEL10 » Mon May 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Are you going to test at the weekend or wait til 14 dpo?
MrsEL10

Postby 2blue » Mon May 27, 2013 8:33 pm

I'll probably test on Saturday hun seeing as I'm being hounded to go out. It should show on a digi or a frer at that stage (11dpo) as it showed on Will at 10dpo and its only a few days to AF. And if its a BFN I can have a few drinks and feel sorry for myself lol. If its a BFP I'll have to figure out how to "drink" and not let anyone know I'm pg. Those pains are darting into my back now so kinda different from the round ligament pain I was talking bout earlier. My body is deffo playing tricks on my brain!!!
2blue

Postby MrsEL10 » Mon May 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Sure I convinced myself most months I was pregnant except the month I actually was :) Let us know how you get on if you test
MrsEL10

Postby 2blue » Tue May 28, 2013 9:39 am

Ah I would say Im just overly obsessed this month. I remember on DS I knew straight away I was pregnant and I got that kinda feeling a few days ago but talked myself into not getting hopeful and thinking it was all in my head. Think I'm gonna take a break from posting here and talking about it in general. I'll come back and let ye know how I get on testing cause I'm just going a wee bit mad thinking about everything. I wasn't even this bad on DS lol!! I'd say I'm out anyway when you think of the dates we DTD but I'll probably test on Sat or Sun anyway. Thanks for the replies chicky xxx
2blue

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)