November train

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Re: November train

Postby HopefulSal » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:21 pm

welcome back ashy good to see ya back :)
Im CD16 hun and I dont know if Im only ov now cause im getting dull period like pains all day and boobs are tender last 2 or so days.

will u get ur endo treated anytime??
how long are u gone now babywall?
xx
HopefulSal

Postby Corkchick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks mrsmcm- im prob in the same boat as u tho cos i had same symptoms! Will test tomorrow just so i know for sure. Our bodies can be messed up sometimes!
The fact i had some spotting is making me think im just late.
Glad u are doing well march- i have been havin a nose at the june page! Great to see everyone doing so well.
Good luck to everyone & have a good weekend x
Corkchick

Postby HopefulSal » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:55 pm

fingers crossed for you tomorrow get up bright and early and test corkchick :) :)
HopefulSal

Postby mrsmcm » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi all af arrived. Weird day, very bad cramps last night, no sleep and again all day , finally eased. Taking next month off. Just exhausted. Good luck everyone on 2 ww and cork chick.
mrsmcm

Postby Corkchick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Sorry to hear mrsmcm. Look forward to next month.

I cudnt wait so went to chemist there and got clearblue.
Got BFP. 2-3 weeks it said. My head is all over the place. Instead of feeling happy i feel very anxious and worried. Im not usually like this. Its like im expecting something to go wrong. I feel guilty that im even feeling like this
Corkchick

Postby Babywall » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Huge congrats corkchick, wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. I felt like that the day I found out, was afraid to move in case something went wrong.
Babywall

Postby mrsmcm » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Congrats cork chick x
mrsmcm

Postby babypanda » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Congrats Hazee and Corkchick! Fab news!!
Corkchick, I think the anxiety is normal- we all worry. It will hopefully get better. :)
babypanda

Postby tippergirl » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Wow congrats corkchick!!! Delighted for you hun :-)

Has the bleeding stopped? Try relax & not let your mind wander too much. Have a cuppa & some chocolate you deserve it now :-)
[/url]
tippergirl

Postby Hopeful2013 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Congratulations corkchick! Great news! I'm sure it's normal to worry but try to relax and enjoy it now. You are probably still in shock :-)

Did u tell ur OH yet?
Hopeful2013

Postby Corkchick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Thanks everyone! Still in shock :) no more bleeding tipper-thank god. Hopfully it was just a once off and one of them things.
Ya just told him an hour ago- he was shocked but absolutely thrilled.
Best of luck to ye all, and plenty of babydust xx
Corkchick

Postby Purplebiz » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:52 am

Oh wow congrats to Hazee and cork chick!!! Cork chick, I think it's normal to feel anxious, nervous and shock all in the same minute. It does get easier. I had such a feeling cork that you were pregnant! Off with ye to have July or August babies!!! :storkboy :storkgirl I am :cloud9 for ye.

I tested. Got a negative. Due AF yesterday. I was assuming this cycle would be different after mmc. I am not upset about it considering I was so optimistic. But I knew that we would not be lucky enough to get bfp first time after. We are just not really blessed with luck!!!
Purplebiz

Postby tippergirl » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 am

The same happened me purplebiz & af was ten days late...talk about messing with your mind!

Hopefully you're still in with a shot hun. Maybe it's just to early to show yet?! Big hugs to you today :-)
[/url]
tippergirl

Postby Babybaby » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:11 am

Congrats cork chick!
Try to worry and bfp!

Any one else due to test!

Purple hopefully to early to test
I'm due to test wed I think!
It's hard getting to know ur cycle again!

Hopeful sal
I won't b gettin anything with endo
It's to bad op mite not b successful cos more problems with other organs
They say pregnancy can help with it!
plan is we want 2 so goin for Irish twin lol
Than see what happens
Babybaby

Postby hazzee » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Wow lots of posts to go through!thank you for all the well wishes

Congratz corkchick on bfp!!! :-)

@lean, tww was crazy full of symptoms but as first time thought body might just be doing queer thinfs to mess with my head. Literally from ovulation had what i thought were ovulation pains.these lasted 3days which was not like me.i would generally havw for a few hours normally and then would go away but this was all day every day. Then i went through a weepy stage then got heartburn if i ate anything whatsoever.that lasted a few days then that went and the indegstion started ( mostly in the evenings after dinner) that was not fun! Was giving me crazy nightmares so i was wicked tired. This then fazed off start of this week and the af like pains started. Then the spotting so i was sure i was out. Then had the wierd nausea episodes wed night and dizziness that day which i have never had. This only went away if i ate something. So this all led to the testing thurs morning
Just waiting on sore boobs and metallic taste and i will have covered the symptom spectrum i think!
Oooh had to edit to throw in i had the increased sense of smell and wrong type of cm for part of cycle aswell see wierdest two weeks ever :-D

@hopeful, this would be our first and its our first cycle trying but have been taking tips on board from you lovely ladies so really think that has made the difference. I would have had no clue a few months ago about cycle tracking, preseed and tww

@ashyblondie. Did two tests this morning. Cb came up as not pregnant which gave me a shock so waited a few hours and tested again with first response and just as strong a second line as yesterday so will test again with cb in a few days and hope will get a better result. Fingers crossed its just not picking hcg up and not a chemical pregnancy but am staying hopeful as line still getting stronger on first response. Hubby is going to get me a few more fr so we can keep worry at bay

Babybaby and purplebiz best of luck testing.hope tests were too early or not sensitive enough and you are still in with a chance.fc!

Sorry to hear about af mrsmcm hope you will be lucky on december train.such a nice bunch to be chatting with and such a buzz some early xmas prezzies.
hazzee

Postby ashyblondie » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Big congrats corkchick, you're bound to be anxious but just look after yourself and enjoy every moment.

Hopefulsal, are you still having pains today, definitely sounds like ov with the sore boobs too.

Sorry AF arrived mrsmcm, see you on the December *babydust *

You're still in with a chance until AF arrives purplebiz.

You really went through all the symptoms hazzee, the best one is still to come - cravings :-)
ashyblondie

Postby Purplebiz » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Thanks ashy! I am not going to get my hopes up as they were up sky high as it was. In my head I have accepted that it is negative and that my cycles are all over the place. If it does turn out to be a bfp I will be delighted but if not. I am ok to try again.

May even write to Santa that all I want for Christmas is a bfp!!!
Purplebiz

Postby lean87 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Wow hazzee,u really did have a weird 2ww!:-)
Best of luck and h&h9 mths!

Corkchick,don't let worry overtake u and enjoy being pregnant.its the best.
Huge congrats on ur bfp!

Sori2hear af arrived mrsmcn,see u on dec train.
Have a nice glass of mulled wine4urself.
Xx
lean87

Postby HopefulSal » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Yeah baby I got told pregnancy will help it. What gap will u have between them? I kinda want mine close together too. My sis`s 2youngest are only 15 months between and even tho it was hard when they were small they are rearing each other ones 3 and the other is 2 but the 3 the 2yr old is so advanced because of his older sister its lovely seeing them so close. Its a pity they cant help u at all with the op. What will they do to help u??

Wow hazzee that is some 2weeks u really had it all lol well worth it tho. Say that was a fright with the cb maybe they were just dodgy ones. When will u go docs to confirm it. Congrats again :) :)
HopefulSal

Postby Babybaby » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:18 am

Well sal!
Nutin really I could get a injection to stop period makes my body think I have menopause!
I would possibly have the same symptoms of menopause!
So wen me and partner heard this we said no!
So that was all could u do really
My doc said they could do op but nervous incase it would cause mre issue!
So then and there we said we will try for a baby and the doc look like I jus told she had won the lotto!

I will try get pregnant right after 1st pregnancy!
It will be hard but so worth it!

Are u goin 2 do the same??

Hazzee that is crazy cb u got neg and strong on fr!
Hahaha every symptom! H&h 9 months xxx
Babybaby

PreviousNext

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)