★★September train★★

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Re: ★★September train★★

Postby Ludo » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Aw twinkle I'm wetting myself laughing at ur post, so funny. I've been like that myself last few days but that's a norm sign for me before AF. Hoping urs is a pg symptom.

I'm 13dpo and one day I'm like maybe I'm pg then the next I'm like not a chance. My positive days tho I think I'm clutching at straws in the hope I am but I'd say AF will show her ugly face!!!!

Girls sorry to see the witch arrived, fc for next mth and a big welcome to the new girls. It's a great place to be for TTC, hope uv a short journey x
Ludo

Postby BunInTheOven » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:22 am

Good morning ladies!

How are we all today?

Welcome Tirnanog!

On Saturday, a week before AF due, I was SO excited because I had what I thought was an implantation bleed (watery, redish in colour, only happened once). But then on Sunday night and on Monday night, right before bed, I had a tiny trace of brownish stuff :wtf so now I am not so sure.

I've been having cramps for the past week or so, and at night I'm wrecked and my lower back aches, which it never normally does. Absolutely no breast tenderness though. I keep prodding those bad boys just to be sure!! Maybe the "symptoms" are the result of too much reading of "early pregnancy symptoms" online!
BunInTheOven

Postby Ludo » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:59 pm

Wow BITO, symptoms sound really promising. How many dpo are u now? Symptoms are different for everyone so I wouldn't worry about the lack of sore boobies.

I felt a bit if nausea here n there over last few days but wondering is it just in my head :) AF due tomorrow so fc she stays away. Have a hen this wkend so hopefully I won't be able to drink!!!!
Ludo

Postby BunInTheOven » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:33 pm

I'm 11dpo.

Have you tested yet Ludo?
BunInTheOven

Postby Ludo » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:00 pm

No to be honest I think I'm clutching at straws, more in the hope that I don't have to go to my apt in fertility clinic next mth!!! Will wait and see if she shows, if not here by sat morning I'll test so I'll know for going on hen.

How about u, u gonna test?
Ludo

Postby BunInTheOven » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:02 am

Oh good luck on Saturday Ludo, I really hope it is positive for you!!

I tested a few days ago and it was negative which was not surprising I suppose. I think I might have gotten AF this morning though. Well, I had a bit of red, but then nothing again later, but I feel crampy like I have my period which is not due until Saturday. Ugh! What a biatch mother nature can be!
BunInTheOven

Postby Ludo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:25 am

Could it be implantation bleed?? Oh really hope it stays away!!

Well I think AF may be on her way, feeling crampy and all the other signs that I usually get before her arrival. Mother Nature is a total biatch, had enough of her now :(
Ludo

Postby BunInTheOven » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:35 am

Oh Ludo, please God it'll stay away and this will be your month. :babydust

I honestly don't know, I thought it was an implantation bleed last Saturday, but as I've been having spotting on and off all week, I doubt it now, plus I tested with a cheapie test earlier (12dpo but couldn't help myself!) and it was negative.

I will be breaking out the Clear Blue and testing on Sunday if AF doesn't show.
BunInTheOven

Postby Ludo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Well I think spotting can happen early on so fingers crossed for you. I've an frer test at home calling to me the last few days but I'm gonna be strong and just wait til she arrives!
Ludo

Postby BunInTheOven » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Here's a little good luck hug! :hug
BunInTheOven

Postby Ludo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Thanks BITO, so much for staying strong. Went to the loo as felt really wet (tmi) so thought AF had arrived but was lots of creamy cm instead, which I never get before AF. So decided to test and it was a poxy bfn :(

Stupid bodies playing tricks on us, fed up of it all!!!! Just gotta wait for her to arrive now :(
Ludo

Postby Twinkle19 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Well ladies I think i'm joining ye on the af front- grrr!!!! Had one bit of spotting yesterday and then another few bits today so think by tomorrow it'll be here with a bang. Had really achy boobs last few days (much more so than usual) so was getting my hopes up but alas it's just my body playing tricks on me!
Twinkle19

Postby Ludo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:27 pm

She got me, I'm out :(

Best of luck to everyone left xxx
Ludo

Postby BunInTheOven » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:45 am

Oh I am really sorry Ludo.
BunInTheOven

Postby BunInTheOven » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:08 am

All week I have been having spotting on and off. I was due my period on Saturday, it didn't come so I took a test Sunday and it was negative. Still no period this morning so I went into the doc and I have a UTI which explains the back pain, frequent urination and she said it can delay your period from coming too. So I just got home from the doctor and guess what, AF arrived! So I am out too.

Congrats to all my fellow September train passengers who got BPFs and to those of us who didn't, hopefully October will be our month.

x
BunInTheOven

Previous

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)