Am I pregnant!? Please, please help!

Ask questions or share your knowledge of trying for a baby, the emotional rollercoaster, the technicalities.

Am I pregnant!? Please, please help!

Postby Kelseykawaii » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:49 am

Hello everyone.
Three days ago I started what seemed like a very light period. But it never progressed onto a heavier one, which is odd for me. It is light pink or brown, but usually light pink. It doesn't fill a panty liner, and only appears when I wipe. It seems to have gone this evening. Also, I have been feeling very dizzy for no reason and also more fizzy when I stand up. I have also been experiencing bloating, headaches and back pain. I am just wondering what everyone else thinks? And if I should be bothered buying s pregnancy test as I have wasted money on them in the past. Also in relation to the 'period' I have no abdominal pains, which is also extremely unusual! I did on the first day, took a pain killer and it has not come back since! Any thoughts?

Thank you so much in advance!

Also feeling very tired all the time, tender breasts and nausea. :thanks
Kelseykawaii

Re: Am I pregnant!? Please, please help!

Postby anfieldbabe8 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:53 am

The tender boobs & nausea were my signs of pregnancy. I would do a test.
anfieldbabe8

Postby ANC » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:32 am

Dizziness, slight nausea, bloating and ab twinges were much signs, just did a hpt this am and it was a faint positive. I didn't have dizziness or nausea this early with my first pregnancy. I'd do a test, get a cheap tesco one, best of luck!
ANC

Postby Kelseykawaii » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:37 pm

ANC wrote:Dizziness, slight nausea, bloating and ab twinges were much signs, just did a hpt this am and it was a faint positive. I didn't have dizziness or nausea this early with my first pregnancy. I'd do a test, get a cheap tesco one, best of luck!

Hi! I done a home pregnancy test yesterday evening, two days after I stopped bleeding. It was negative. Is this normal? How long can it take to come out positive? Still feeling nauseas, dizzy and getting headaches with sore breasts. How long afterwards did you test?
Kelseykawaii

Postby Shoelover » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Kelsey it's best to do one in the morning if u can x
Shoelover

Postby ANC » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:53 pm

When were you due your period? If your not overdue yet the pregnancy hormones might not be strong, leading to a neg result. It might be worth waiting are couple of days and trying again. Also first thing in the morning is the best time to do a test.
ANC

Postby BabyJourney » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Kelsey sounds like positive pregnancy signs how are you getting on?
BabyJourney

Postby Kerrshay » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:40 pm

If 7 days pass since your missed period then take a pregnancy test.
Kerrshay

Return to Trying to Conceive (TTC)