Tww

Questions, advice and support regarding medically assisted procreation. IVF and other assisted TTC methods.

Tww

Postby Elaine1104 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Hey, I've tried to post in the longer term ttc but it wont post for me. I'm just gonna try here.
Myself & DH have being ttc for a number of years, unfortunately with 2 losses. We tried TSI fertility treatment and with only 1 tube it was to be a tester for us, thankfully the right side came up for us. I am 8 days past trigger ( friday 6th ) and 7 dpo. I tested bfn 11th which was 5 days after trigger which I thought was strange as I thought it took 10 - 14 days for ovritelle to leave your system. Anyways of course I am symptom spotting, I've being checking my cervix ( sorry tmi ) my finger has being covered in creamy white discharge and my boobs are veiny.
Is this all a good sign or would normal happen around AF please.
Elaine1104

Re: Tww

Postby Cherrycola » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:03 am

Sorry you’re having trouble Elaine. This website does not like certain things, in particular it will not support emoticons from your phone and your post won’t work. It doesn’t tell you this, just figured it out the hard way!

As for symptoms it’s so hard to know. Veiny boobs are generally a good sign along with CM but I suppose the best indicator is knowing what’s usual or unusual for you as we all have different cycle symptoms.

Hope the posts work for you from now on xx
Cherrycola

Postby Elaine1104 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:08 am

Hi cherrycola

Yeah I tried everything lol, it just kept bringing up an error message for me.
Aww thank u for the advice, I'm hoping its not pms symptoms. I've being testing with cheapies and they are all showing bfn. I know it's still way too earlier but one of these days I'm hoping for a big fat bfp. Boobs are really sore this morning and feel full, fingers crossed for the next few days and that AF keeps her dirty head away for the next 9 months
Elaine1104

Postby LorraineG » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi Elaine...like cherry said it's so hard to tell the difference between symptoms at this stage and we are all hypersensitive to every possible twinge or sensation. You're still way to early to see a positive...lay off the poas!! You'll drive yourself insane and if you see a faint line you'll be second guessing for another week. Take it from possibly the most impatient tester on the longer term thread try to leave it til at least 12dpo! Hope whatever was wrong is sorted out and you can join us over there! Best of luck with the patience!
LorraineG

Return to TTC with Assistance