Longer term ttc #1

Questions, advice and support regarding medically assisted procreation. IVF and other assisted TTC methods.

Re: Longer term ttc #1

Postby LorraineG » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:21 pm

Aw no Michelle! Thats annoying! At least you'll have the biopsy soon and hopefully it will give you some answers and you'll feel like you're getting places!
LorraineG

Postby Michelle81 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:50 pm

Doing the biopsy in the UK Sarah but can't book anything until I ovulate which was day 22 last cycle! I'm pretty sure Serum will be well open again by the time my next at comes!
Michelle81

Postby MrsA » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:06 pm

Hi girls - anyone who took the herbs did it mess with your cycle? I’m 8dpo and AF just arrived. It’s light enough but it is red so bit weird. Never been this early before.
MrsA

Postby LorraineG » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:23 pm

That's really strange mrsa...haven't heard of them shortening a cycle like that. Only thing that affected mine was the dhea which lengthened it a bit.
LorraineG

Postby MrsA » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:37 pm

Yeah it’s weird defo. Last time acu pushed me out whereas this Time it looks to have shortened it by a full week. I’ll have to speak to her about it.

How u feeling today Lorraine?
MrsA

Postby LorraineG » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:54 pm

I'm grand...tired and no motivation to to anything! Af arrived proper this morning so at least tww torture is over! Hoping to switch off a bit for August and hoping the wait for September 6th wont kill me (or rather me kill dh!!) I used to have loads of patience...but I'm completely useless now!!
LorraineG

Postby MrsA » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:08 pm

Ah I’m sorry to hear that Lorraine. The day AF arrived I honk is always the lowest motivation and spirit wise. Just be good to yourself and look after yourself x
MrsA

Postby Oliviasmum » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Sorry to be annoying yas with this again I took frer just there awhile ago cause I just have this niggling feeling I think I see a line but you have to really really look at it or would it just be my imagination I really don’t know what to think haven’t been able to get in with the doc yet I tried to take a pic but you can’t see anything it’s just all so confusing to me... hope you are all doing ok and Lorraine that time will fly in you won’t feel it i was the same about my app with the clinic and I’ve no patience either and felt like it flew in
Oliviasmum

Postby LorraineG » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:31 pm

Sorry oliviasmum haven't checked in all day! Have you a pic you can upload? It's so frustrating when it's not clear cut isn't it!
LorraineG

Postby Oliviasmum » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:37 pm

I deleted it by mistake when trying to zoom in on it and I had thrown the test away and all and put the bins out in just gonna stop now till I get in with the doc and see what they say
Oliviasmum

Postby Sarah83 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Olivia this is a headwreck for you im so sorry..if you could push for a blood test with your gp it would hopefully let you know definitively xx
Sarah83

Postby Oliviasmum » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Yea I’m gonna say it to her but she not big on doing blood tests only does them if they are really needed but no harm in saying it
Oliviasmum

Postby Michelle81 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:44 pm

How's everyone doing this weekend?
Michelle81

Postby MrsA » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:40 am

Good Michelle thanks - can’t sleep obvs ha. We were planning to do our second round the beginning of September but my shortened period means it would arrive end of August so baseline and meds would clash with a wedding weekend. It looks like it’ll be end of September start of October now which has me a little anxious but just trying to go with the flow.

How are you Michelle?
MrsA

Postby Sarah83 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:42 am

It's very quiet on here at the mo so just checking in & hope you all enjoyed the long weekend! I think i enjoyed it a bit to much with a few drinks...i feel bad today thinking i shouldn't be drinking but at the same time i really wanted to let my hair down!

We're all just in limbo it seems waiting on cycles to start and waiting on test results etc...hopefully there will be some good news for us in the coming months xxx
Sarah83

Postby LorraineG » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:47 am

We're all in waiting mode alright! I'm the same Sarah..went a bit mad at the weekend coz why the feck not! Going to try and give the wine a rest now until hols. Want to try and get good with food and exercise again too and I'm trying out a free 7 day acupressure program from Heidi Brockmyre. At least I feel like I'm being proactive!
Mrsa that's a right pain about the delay. I felt the same about our cycle getting pushed out but I def think it's better than trying to rush around and get started on everything in a mad panic. Enjoy the wedding and know you wont have to feel guilty for having a few drinks etc coz you'll have another few weeks to be good again!! Michelle are you on opks again this month? All set for your biopsy?
LorraineG

Postby Sarah83 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:04 am

I definitely need to up my game more with food & exercise. The only thing iv been good for is religiously taking my supplements...i hope thats good for something! You'll have to let me know how your acupressure goes!
We are ttc naturally this month...should ov in the next day or 2. I thought why not! So im praying for a miracle!

Also gonna book a scan in babyscan for tomorrow so see how my lining is looking so we can finalise my protocol. If its still really thick Penny wants to add clomid to my protocol to thin out my lining as it can have that effect. Just praying this next cycle goes to plan x
Sarah83

Postby LorraineG » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:13 am

Fingers crossed for you Sarah... seems like penny has a plan for every eventuality! Hopefully it all works out! We'll try naturally too...although I'm a bit concerned as to what would happen with the nk cells if we did conceive but it's not likely and I'll cross that bridge if it comes. Got our other test back from locus too - was negative for whatever antibodies it was testing for so that's good. I've everything back now just go over for aquascan and hopefully get started!
LorraineG

Postby Sarah83 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:37 am

Definitely try Lorraine you never know. If it did happen Penny would advise what to do next re nk.
Brilliant news your other results were negative so it means the only issue is nk cells so thats good! Rather than a few issues!
Ya Penny does seem to be on the ball. Im anxious to just get started now!!
Sarah83

Postby MrsA » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:04 pm

Hi girls just got my bloods back and trying to translate them as just got told they’re normal.my vitamin d has increased thanks to supplements and is at 200 nmol. What is the dhea result that indicates good egg quality does anyone know?

Pain about waiting but eff it, the bloods make me feel like I’m preparing so pls god will give me a better chance then last time.
MrsA

PreviousNext

Return to TTC with Assistance