Longer term ttc #1

Questions, advice and support regarding medically assisted procreation. IVF and other assisted TTC methods.

Re: Longer term ttc #1

Postby MrsAmy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:31 am

Great June! I've no real idea if /when I ovulated. I did have twinges and some ewcm last wed-Fri which is why I'm guessing ov around then. Lasf night and this morning I've had quite a few crampy pains/twinges however so I really have no idea. Did opks and there is a second line but nowhere near as strong as control line so I'm hoping thats just the standard test line :-/ who knows. Kicking myself I didn't do opks when we were away as then I'd know for sure :-P
MrsAmy

Postby Mrsjune » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Try not to worry MrsAM as long as you re bd every few days you should be covered I haven’t had any twinges or anything. I’m going to try not to live by the opks just puts more strain on everything il do it again next month just to see if I’m ovulating when I think and see what happens after that then
Mrsjune

Postby MeanderGo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:17 pm

Great stuff June! Always good when you catch one :D we have quite the tww now with 3 of you in it. More attempts, more successes!
Had scan this morning checking for fet. Lining a bit thin so am doubling estrofem dose and back in Tuesday. But otherwise all looking good. My have my first ever tww soon!
MeanderGo

Postby MrsK19 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:36 pm

Nearly there Meander. Very exciting! Great that adjusting the meds will help with the lining too so you will have it all nicely lined up for fet :) my progesterone is like my countdown to test. Only 5 of them left in the box now after tonights one. Am getting there.
MrsK19

Postby MrsK19 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:46 pm

How is everyone doing? MrsAM are you still planning on testing 2m? MrsA how are you getting on? What advice did penny give after your baseline? Meander you are getting close to transfer now too aren't you? Lorraine you got many preg symptoms? MrsJune are you an early tester or will you wait it out for missed af? How is everyone else getting on?
I am 7dp5dt today. I am resisting testing and don't have any tests in the house. If I did I probably would have cracked by now. Really want to stay in PUPO land. Beta bloods are on Wednesday which will be 11dp. I think I might test on Tues eve or Wed morn at home just to brace myself for whatever the result is. Af could potentially be Tues and I think that arriving could be even worse than seeing the blank white space where my second line is always supposed to be. Don't have symptoms really but my hair is manky greasy the whole time and I think that is the progesterone.
MrsK19

Postby MrsAmy » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:31 pm

I don't think I'll bother testing tomorrow. If I do I'll just drive myself nuts. I haven't tested in months and months, there hasn't been any point. Think the letrozole is giving me wayy too much hope. I've zero symptoms. None. Boobs arent even sore. :/ actually, the only thing I've noticed is small spots on my Boobs actually. Very unusual as I'm not a spotty person at all. But I'm not reading anything into it. Could be just a change of washing powder.
MrsAmy

Postby LorraineG » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Sorry been mia...tiredness has really kicked in this week!! I've finished up on the steroids I was on so I'm sure that hasn't helped the energy levels!! No other symptoms to report...just look about 6 months gone!!
LorraineG

Postby MrsK19 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:46 pm

How many weeks are you now Lorraine?
MrsK19

Postby MeanderGo » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:49 am

Morning everyone. MrsK I think I'd do the same and test just before the bloods. Would prefer to find out in the comfort of home rather than in a clinic.
MrsAM, you're about 10po are you (at a best guess)? Will you try to hold out testing til tues/wed?
Nothing huge to report on my side, back in for scan on Tuesday to check lining. Fet provisionally booked for 3rd, depending on lining. Would start progesterone on wed if we're going with 3rd. I don't remember having any symptoms from progesterone before, but everyone else here is saying it's like the devil! I'll brace myself so!!
Lorraine, funny you're getting tired now. They usually say you get your energy back in 2nd trimester. What steroids were you on?
MeanderGo

Postby MeanderGo » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:01 am

Lorraine, will you jump onto any of the trains or are they quite quiet at the moment?
MeanderGo

Postby MrsK19 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:14 pm

I find the progesterone ok meander but it does mess with your head a bit with symptoms coz you don't know if it is the progesterone or because something is stirring. This is my third cycle on it and I hadn't noticed the greasy hair thing before but when I googled it I found people saying it can be progesterone related. I have a lot of spots too and I normally don't get any but I think the spots are from th gonal f. They have been hanging around since my second iui. Just don't think my hormones ever recovered. I had a bit of pink crinone this morn and have some af type cramps so starting to worry a bit. Progesterone has always held off af for me in the past. Testing is getting so close now and I want a positive so bad. Really hope it is my turn.
MrsK19

Postby Sarah83 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:49 pm

MrsK those symptoms sound positive to me....the pink could be some implantation bleeding and the af type cramps could be from the progesterone but they are really common when you get a bfp too...im feeling very hopeful for you xx
Sarah83

Postby MrsAmy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Probably 9-10 dpo, yeah. I caved and did a frer. I feel like theres the faintest shadow but its more likely to be that new white line on frers that never fully disappears. :/

Will see in a few days I guess, but not feeling overly optimistic.
MrsAmy

Postby MrsK19 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:49 pm

Thanks Sarah. I really hope so
MrsK19

Postby MrsK19 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:19 pm

I dunno MrsAM those frers are very good at a completely white surface with me in the past and I have practically got a magnifying glass at them at times. Fingers crossed that your shadow gets darker.
MrsK19

Postby MeanderGo » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:43 pm

Don't stress too much MrsAM. There still a few days left for lines to get darker. And if it's not your turn, it won't be long until the next round when you'll be monitoring ovulation and you can make a precise science out of it. (Book the day off work and go hell for leather ;-)) Keep the head up!
MrsK, have you held out? Was thinking of you today. Wishing you the darkest of lines tomorrow!!!
I had a dream last night that I was 8 months pregnant. Uff. Not quite. Hopefully it's a premonition...
MeanderGo

Postby MrsK19 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:52 am

Thanks Meander. I have held off. Beta is 2m morn and I am on the fence about testing this eve or leaving it until the morning. I am terrified of seeing the blank white space so I am in no rush to be honest. Part of me is dying to know but only if it is positive. I am heading to work this morn and getting the tests on the way in. They will burn a hole in my bag for the rest of the day. This time 2m I will know either way and it is scaring the life out of me. Say a prayer and cross fingers and toes for me girls.
MrsK19

Postby Sarah83 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:43 am

MrsK keeping everything crossed for you xx Well done for holding off you have some serious willpower!!! X
Sarah83

Postby MrsAmy » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Stark white today. :-( as per usual. Just waiting on af so I can call clinic and get going again. Onwards and upwards.

That's amazing willpower!! Fingers crossed for the beta test tomorrow!
MrsAmy

Postby MrsK19 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Sorry to hear that MrsAM. When is af due? Try organise something nice to take your mind off it.
MrsK19

PreviousNext

Return to TTC with Assistance