Pregnant and not happy

A good place to introduce yourself to our friendly community. We don't bite!

Pregnant and not happy

Postby kate11987 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:24 am

Hi. I have never written on a forum before but i am feeling quite desperate and i need advice.
I just found out lastnight that i am pregnant, approx 3-4 weeks. Unlike my first pregnancy a year ago I am feeling absolutely devastated. Firstly, I am unsure how this has happened. I am not on the pill but my husband and i practice the pull out method (sorry tmi) so I cant believe it! Or am I being completely naive?

This wasn't planned. My ds has just turned 1 and we love him so much but I am not ready to have another baby. We are in such a terrible situatuion financiallly. We were disconnected by bord gas in may and we are still unable to get reconnected, so as you can imagine we are both under enormous pressure. I am extremely anxious and feeling very low for months.

I can't tell my husband about my pregnancy. I have booked an appointment for an early scan tomorrow to see what is happening and what my options are.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated a I am feeling so frightened anxious and alone right now.
kate11987

Re: Pregnant and not happy

Postby Baileybee » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:27 am

Kate so sorry to hear you’re going through such a difficult time, and on your own as well. Is there nobody u could share this with, like a close friend or something. The timing sounds horrible but don’t beat yourself up over it, u still have a choice on whether to have a baby or not. It’s your body and your choice xxx
Baileybee

Postby kate11987 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Thanks for your reply.
There really is no one at the moment i want to involve as its a hard situation to understand.
I have an appointment for a scan tomorrow to see whats happening but ive just discovered they are a rougue organisation so im feeling awful
kate11987

Postby MrsKv2015 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:29 pm

Would you wait a bit before having a scan if you are only 3/4 weeks a scan now won't tell you much. Good luck x
MrsKv2015

Postby kate11987 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:39 pm

im worried i might be more so im keen to move forward
kate11987

Postby Baileybee » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Could u go to a&e saying your bleeding and they’ll scan u for free. I know that sounds terrible but do what u need to
Baileybee

Postby ceoltoirin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Pm sent x
ceoltoirin

Postby lol » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:07 am

Hi Kate, I know its early hours of the morning but i hope you'll get this when you wake up. There is a place called Gianna care, they will give you scan, they help financially and have doctors. I know this for sure from a friend who was in similar situation and they helped her so much. She had her baby and has never looked back. I dont know can you private msg on this, im just new but let me know if thats what you'd like to do and ill get number from her for you. We have had dfficult situations ourselves so i understand it can be tough but it will get easier. Things change all the time. X
lol

Postby lol » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:08 am

Hi Kate, I know its early hours of the morning but i hope you'll get this when you wake up. There is a place called Gianna care, they will give you scan, they help financially and have doctors. I know this for sure from a friend who was in similar situation and they helped her so much. She had her baby and has never looked back. I dont know can you private msg on this, im just new but let me know if thats what you'd like to do and ill get number from her for you. We have had dfficult situations ourselves so i understand it can be tough but it will get easier. Things change all the time. X
lol

Return to New Members - Say Hello and Welcome